Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, the Avengers, or any recognizable people, places, or things. These belong to Marvel and J. K. Rowling!

When Haraldr returned to the tower, he was ecstatic. His father was going to be there along with his Uncle Thor and the other Avengers and he couldn't wait to see them. He walked into the kitchen first, thinking that some of the Avengers never seemed to stop eating. His guess ended up being correct and he ran into Steve eating something that looked suspiciously like cookies. Deciding that it was a good time for yet another prank, he made the cookie taste like sardines, something he found truly disgusting. Steve went to put the cookie in his mouth again, bit into it, and promptly spit it out. He let out a low growl and yelled "LOKI! COME CHANGE IT BACK!".

Haraldr, unable to help himself, burst out in laughter, catching Steve's attention. Steve turned and saw him and smiled.

"So it was you who changed my cookie?", Steve asked, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yep," Haraldr said with a smirk.

"It's great to have you back bud. I missed you. I was so used to you being here often."

"Thanks, Steve. I missed you too." Haraldr said, running up to give him a hug. "However, now I must find my father."

Haraldr rushed to the elevator to go up to his father's rooms. After the elevator started going up, it stopped to let another person in. This time it was Tony.

"Haraldr!," Tony exclaimed. "You're back. Now, tell me. At this boarding school of yours, were there any hot girls?" Haraldr blushed bright red. 

"Tony," he started."I am eleven. E-L-E-V-E-N."

"So that's a no?" Tony asked with a smirk. Luckily for Haraldr, the elevator arrived at his floor and he was able to escape the embarrassing conversation.  

He darted out of the elevator into his father's living room and the elevator doors shut on Tony. Haraldr wandered around the rooms and was extremely disappointed at not finding his father. He was just about to leave the area when he felt a hand grab his shoulder. Startled, he jumped into the air and shrieked. When he turned around, he came saw his father smirking at him. 

Jumping up and down, Haraldr let out a high-pitched squeal. He ran into his dads arms for a hug that lasted a long time. 

"Oh my gods, I am so happy to see you father!!" Haraldr said with astonishing speed, his words mashing into one another. "I missed you so much!"

Loki laughed at his antics and eventually released him from the hug. 

"It's not like we haven't talked at all Haraldr," said Loki, chuckling. 

"But I haven't gotten to see you or the others in person!! Can we all have a movie night pretty please?"

"I missed you too, son. And of course we can have a movie night, just for you."

As Haraldr ran off to greet the others, Loki watched him with a proud smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was gathered in the living room watching the movie Haraldr had picked out. However, halfway through Haraldr fell asleep on Loki's lap. Tony smirked at Loki and took a picture of them, probably for blackmail. It was nice finally having Haraldr back and being together with everyone. 

Loki whispered to the others not to wake up Haraldr. 

"He's had a stressful year so far," Loki said quietly. "People at his school have been dying and he is in the middle of it. I'll let Haraldr tell the full story later but he really needs his rest. Unfortunately for him, this break isn't going to be all fun and games. Will all of you please help me train him further?"

Thor beamed at Loki, "Of course we will Loki. There's no one better to do it than us!"

A/N: I have no excuse. I lost inspiration in pretty much everything for a while so I haven't updated this in months. Hopefully I will get back to a pretty normal schedule soon with longer chapters.  Thank you guys for continuing to read and support this story. I love you all. If you notice any errors please let me know and I will do my best to either explain or fix them. Thank you again.