Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, the Avengers, or any recognizable people, places, or things. These belong to Marvel and J. K. Rowling!

The next day passed quickly. Hermione, Draco and Blaise all were extremely curious and wanted to know how he had done those amazing feats of magic. Haraldr himself was nervous that they wouldn't believe him or they would shun him. He would have them give an oath on their magic not to tell his secrets, so he wasn't worried about that. However, these were pretty much his only friends and he wanted to keep them. Soon dinner passed and Haraldr walked slowly to the library, much like one would walk to their execution. When he arrived, they were all sitting near the restricted section waiting for him. As soon as he sat down, Hermione leaned forward and asked, "So, how did you do it?!". 

"First, you'll have to swear an oath on your magic that you won't reveal anything I tell you without my permission." Looking slightly scared and very intrigued, they did so.

Haraldr took a deep breath and said "You might want to get comfortable. It's a long story." 

Settling into his chair, he began. "It all started on that fated Halloween. The night when Voldemort killed my parents." Draco, Blaise, and Hermione all gaped at him for saying the cursed name. "It was most likely my mum sacrificing herself for me that allowed me to survive. I don't even know how I did it. However, what happened next was what changed the path of my life forever. Loki had been exiled from Asgard for a short amount of time beforehand and was residing on Midgard. He was taking a walk in Surrey, Privet Drive, to be exact. Now Dumbledore ignored my parent's will and was going to leave me with my relatives. My magic hating relatives. I was just a baby, swaddled in a blanket, and he left me on the doorstep. I was freezing. When Loki walked past my relatives house, he heard me crying out for something, most likely comfort.  Curious, he went up and looked to see what it was. When he discovered me, he could feel my magic. Seeing how powerful I was, he decided that he would adopt me. He took me away from my relatives and away to Asgard when his exile ended. Once on Asgard, he decided to perform a blood ritual to adopt me. I am now his son, both in blood and heart. When he did the adoption ritual, I gained the ability to do two kinds of magic: Midgardian and Asgardian. Since I was a little kid, I have been training myself in this. I can do all sorts of things with my magic. When I was older, I also met the Avengers. They taught me self defence and hand to hand combat. So that's my life story, CliffsNotes version. My real name is Haraldr Lokison, prince of Asgard" 

When he finished his long speech, they all looked at him in shock, awe, and a plethora of other emotions. Hermione was the first to recover. 

"The Avengers?" she squeaked. "Loki? As in the superheroes and villain in America?" 

Haraldr looked slightly sheepish as he nodded. Draco and Blaise just looked confused.

"Who are the Avengers? And what are cliff's notes?" Draco finally voiced.

"In New York, several years ago, there was a huge battle. Loki's mind had been controlled by Thanos and he led an alien invasion on the city. The Avengers were citizens that stepped up to stop them. They're famous now. The ones who fought were Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, Hulk, Captain America and Thor. Thor is the first in line to the throne and Loki's adopted brother. The Hulk is a man who was injected with chemicals and now turns into a big green monster. Hawk-Eye is a man with incredible aim with the bow, also known as Clint Barton. Black Widow is a former Russian assassin and spy, who's real name is Natasha Romanoff. Iron Man is a muggle who is a genius and invented a suit that allows him to fly and has many weapons. And finally, Captain America, a man who was frozen in the ice for years and is a super-soldier. "

Draco and Blaise were in shock once again. "Muggles did all that?" Blaise asked in complete surprise.

"Yep" Haraldr was very proud of his adopted family and friends.

Minds stuffed with new information, they all went to bed until dreaming of aliens and great battles.

A/N: I just want to say I feel extremely stupid. I wrote the previous chapter about 2 weeks ago. I thought I posted it. When I came to post this, I noticed that I hadn't. Please forgive me for my stupidity... I'm sooooo sorry. Thanks for reading!