3 - Kidnapping

Anna's P.O.V.

It was really dark, and everyone was sleeping, but I just couldn't. Apparently it was Pan's shadow which had taken me from my room, but they had no idea as to why it had left me on their ship instead of taking me straight to Neverland. My sleeplessness wasn't caused by the rough ground - I was used to that... Instead it was caused by everything that had happened to me today, or even, in the last 2 hours. What's weird is that, even though I've only just met these people, they've been more of a family to me than my parents ever were. When this is over with I might ask if I can go with them...

Suddenly I heard rustling in the trees, followed by faint voices. I stood up cautiously and headed towards where it was coming from. Then, of all the things that could've gone wrong, I stood on a stick. The most cliche way of losing in this situation, and it had happened to me. The two voices silenced and before I knew it they were standing in front of me: One of the lost boys and Peter Pan...

"Look what we have here" Pan said, a grin emerging on his smug face. I knew already that I hated him. "Felix, let's spice up our game a little, shall we?" and with that I felt a smack on my head, then darkness. 

***

I awoke with a fuzzy feeling in my head, and when I reached up to touch it it was wet. Blood. When my vision finally came into focus I looked up past the fallen tree I was behind to see Pan and Felix arguing. I couldn't hear much because my ears were ringing horribly. I must've been hit pretty hard.

"I don't care what you thought I meant, you shouldn't have hit her like that!" said Pan, he seemed really mad.

"But why do you even care if she's badly hurt, she's just a girl and she's completely unnecessary to your plan!' replied Felix, desperately trying to recover himself. If what they were saying was true, then it was Felix who hit me, not Pan, and Pan was defending me! But why?

"I don't care if she's unnecessary and completely useless, there was no need to hurt her!"

"Since when do you care whether you hurt people or not?" Felix asked suspiciously

Pan paused for a second. Felix was right, why did he care so much? After a while he finally spoke. "We need another hostage, you know, for encouragement." he said, before spinning around and walking away.

"I'm pretty sure Henry is enough encouragement for them..." said Felix, but Pan didn't hear. Well either that or he simple ignored him. I suddenly realized that Pan was walking right towards me, so I shut my eyes and pretended to be unconscious again.

"I know you're awake," he said, sitting down on the log next to me. 

I opened my eyes reluctantly, and just glared at him.

"How's your head?" he asked, "It looks pretty bad..." He genuinely sounded concerned, but Hook had told me that Pan can easily trick people, and never to trust him.

"I'm fine." I said coldly, sitting up. Big mistake. My head started to spin rapidly and the pain rushed through my body. I was good at coping with pain, but this agony made me wince.

"Lie down," he commanded, "I'll get you some water."

"I'm not thirsty," I mumbled

"No but you need to wash your cut." He said, and before I could protest he was gone. He was being so nice to me, but I wasn't going to fall for it, I'm not a stupid girl.

***

Emma's P.O.V.

Waking up covered in dirt and leaves was weird, but I soon remembered where I was. Regina was already up, and seemed to be cooking something on the fire.

"What's that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Food." she replied vaguely.

"Not hungry," I snapped "We need to set off early to find Henry.

"You may not be but your little friend might be-" she said looking over to where Anna was last night, but she wasn't there now...

"Where is she?" I asked anxiously. I didn't trust this one bit.

"She probably just left, thinking she can survive on her own. Stupid girl." But something caught my eye which told me otherwise.

"Then why is there footprints leading to the forest... and a pool of blood! She's in trouble we have to hurry! Everyone wake up! quickly!" 

"Emma calm down. Why do you suddenly care more about her than you own son?" Regina said with an edge to her voice.

"I don't, but Pan needs Henry so I know he won't hurt him, but Anna on the other hand..."

Mary-Margaret and David walked up to me looking concerned, then they saw the blood too. "Oh my god! Is that... Anna's blood?" said Mary-Margaret sounding faint, "There's so much..."

"It's gonna be okay," said David trying to comfort her, but he didn't sound so sure himself.

"Look on the bright side," said Hook approaching us, "We can follow the blood trail and it will lead us to Pan's camp."

"Exactly," said Regina.

"How could you say that? Anna could be dying for all we know and all you care about is finding Henry? I know that's important but we can't be happy about her injury!" Shouted Mary-Margaret.

I turned around to face her. "I know what you're saying, but Hook's right. We came here to find Henry, and that's it. If we can save Anna along the way then that's a bonus, but we are not putting Henry on hold to find a girl we've known for mere hours."

What I said was cold-hearted but it was the truth. I wanted to save Anna as well, but if it meant putting Henry at risk, then tough.

Family comes first...