4 - Healed

Anna's P.O.V.

Although I was determined not to fall for Pans tricks, he was making it pretty difficult. I just had to keep thinking up reasons as to why he's playing the good guy around me. Maybe the water he's going to get is sea water, and the salt will hurt me? That's probably it, though he was taking quite a long time. I wonder where Henry is? I thought to myself. Maybe Pan was checking on him, which is why he's taking so long...

Finally I saw him appear out of the trees. I glared at him as he sat down next to me, but I don't think he noticed.

"Can you sit up?" He asked.

"So you can pour sea water on my open wound? Not a chance," I scoffed.

"Hey, I'm not that mean" he joked, to which I chuckled at, before quickly stopping myself and glaring at him once again. "Seriously, this isn't sea water,"

"Then where'd you get it from?" I asked suspiciously. The only water I'd seen since I got on this island was the ocean, unless he had a secret supply or something like that...

"It's from a fountain. It contains the magic which Neverland possesses. All you need to do is drink some and even the most life-threatening injuries will heal," he told me.

"So... if I was hit by a dreamshade coated arrow I could just drink that and be okay?" I queried. That seemed to good to be true.

"Well... sort of. You see, the water is connected to Neverland. Once you leave, the magic won't  follow, so the only way to continue living would be to stay here,"

"What? Then I'm not drinking that!" I said, raising my voice in shock.

He chuckled to himself, "Your injury is not life-threatening. You will live if you let it heal naturally. It's only fatal injuries which would cause you to stay forever. I only brought you this to ease the pain."

"Oh..." I said dumbly. Now I was embarrassed. "Well, uh, can I have it then?" 

He handed me the small cup of water. It looked crystal clear. I guess he must be telling the truth. I shut my eyes and drank it all in one gulp, I was a lot thirstier than I thought.

"See, your wound is healed," he said, reaching up to touch where it once was. I flinched away from his hand. "Well, if you're feeling okay now, you should get up. It's pointless to just lie on the ground all day," he said coldly, before pushing himself up and walking away.

"What was that about?" I said quietly to myself, but I guess he had a point. I may as well look for Henry while I'm here, though I'm not entirely sure how, considering the only thing I know about him is his name. 

Looking behind me, I saw little spots of blood leading through the forest. If that was my blood, then it will lead me back to Emma and the group! But maybe that's what Pan wants - he seems smarter than to leave me right next to my escape route... I should stay here until I find Henry. Hopefully everyone back at our camp will find the trail I left and come to rescue us.

***

Emma's P.O.V.

Snow looked hurt by what I'd just said, and to be honest, I felt kinda bad too. I mean, she did help us in that fight, and it's not her fault for coming here, but I have to find my son.

"Are you coming or are you all just going to stand there?" said Regina impatiently. She seriously got on my nerves a lot.

"For once I agree, we're not going to find the boy by just standing around," said Hook, to which we all nodded and followed the trail.

***

The blood seemed to thin out along the track, which was much to my relief because I didn't want her death to be on my hands. She should be okay.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. Mary-Margaret looked concerned. "Emma it's going to be okay. Henry's going to be fine and so will Anna! You need to start having hope," she said comfortingly.

"Who said I lost hope?" I replied sharply, although deep deep deep down I was starting to.

"No one, you just look worried. Listen, I know you didn't mean what you said back there, and I completely agree with you about Henry being our top priority, but we also have to save Anna."

"I know," I said, before speeding up to catch up with Hook.

Regina had stopped and appeared to be waiting for us, but when I came closer I noticed she was standing next to a camp. Pan's camp. The pool of blood ended next to a fallen tree, and it was slightly bigger than the spots on the track, so that must've been where Anna was. But where was she now?

"It's quiet..." I said cautiously, "Too quiet..."

***

Anna's P.O.V.

I barely walked five steps when I felt a hand clamp around my mouth and pull me behind a tree. It was Pan again.

"What was that for!" I hissed at him after pulling his hand off me, "I wasn't going anywhere!"

"Shh, look down there," he said pointing down the path which he'd dragged me along while I was unconscious. Emma and the group were following my blood trail, they'd found me. Then it hit me.

"Was I just bait to get them here!" I shouted at him

"No, but it worked out quite nicely, didn't it?" He replied smugly, " But keep quiet, will you? I want it to be a nice surprise for them when we attack" he grinned. I wanted to shout and warn them, but he once again clamped his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. I really was starting to hate him.

I saw them pause at where Pan had healed me. I couldn't just watch the lost boys attack them, I had to give them some warning. 

Quickly I bit Pan's hand, to which he responded by yanking it away from me face. I screamed "Pan's going to attack!" while I could, and I expected him to shut me up again, but instead he stepped out from the trees to face them, dragging me with him.

"So great to see you all again," He grinned, "This time I won't be so easy on you..."