1.2K 41 28

as cliche as it sparks sounded, it was true. ami wasn't the only one that felt them either.. zach did too. but as the two kissed, they also ran out of oxygen. they'd have to pull away at some point.

the situation was similar to the moments they unconsciously stared at the other.. only instead of awkwardness and discomfort driving the two to break contact- this time, they were running out of breath.

despite both thoroughly enjoying their moment, zach was the one to pull away.

"oh my god, i'm- i- uh i c- c- um i couldn't think of uh any other way to get you to uh stop breathing since it worked in uh teen wolf i just want you to uhm relax, i didn't mean to uh-"

"zach, it's fine. i get it, you pulled a stiles. it was what calmed me down. but um, why didn't you pull away straight away?" she asked, still slightly out of breath.

"i uh don't- i don't know." he rubbed the back of his neck, "did you want me to?"

ami looked down, trying to hide her blush right after feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. she had a sheepish smile on her face as she recalled what had happened.. almost wishing it never ended. slightly embarrassed by her behaviour she had no clue what to say..

"i don't know." she whispered, "i didn't not like it, though." she added, barely even audible, but zach heard it, he heard it loud and clear.

"well all that matter is that you're okay." he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. "that's all that really matters." he kissed the top of her head.

i love you. his subconscious thought.

"what now?" she asked after a few moments of them js hugging. gosh hugs are great.

"in n out?"

"zach we just ate!" she laughed.

"i know, i know, but you never turn down in n out."

"that's true.. to in n out!" she shouted, which wasn't really that loud since the teenager has such a soft voice.

the two walked— ami leading the way.. hand in hand still. but only zach had noticed this.

the pair ate again— this time at in n out, sharing more shallow conversations both in fear of 'the topic' coming up. it would cross their minds every no and then causing them to blush.

that kiss, it was so cliche. the fireworks, the sparks.. straight out of some cheesy romance novel. the amount of contentment in one simple kiss. could it be?

-

written november 13, 2018

-

a/n: sO i didn't update but that was bc school's a bitch aNd it's kind of annoying to type what you've written on paper.. since at school we aren't allowed to even bring phones so i write everything down and js type it out so i'm rly sorry

thanks for all the support and comments! i love replying to comments! UwU 

ALSO HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY CORBEAN

a/n written nov 25