Mr. Mathers' Need

The next morning, I woke up curled around Gina. As I came to consciousness, I found that sometime in the night, she'd shed her clothes and was down to her underwear. I was wrapped around her from the side, one leg thrown over hers and my left hand resting on her breast. Apparently, even at rest, my body felt the need to fondle her.

I didn't immediately move away. Rather, I took stock of my position and mind. I had been using Gina as a fucking teddy bear, clutching on to her like a lifeline as I slept. Although a part of me thought that it could have been just anyone - that any warm woman in bed with me would have received the same treatment - I was fairly certain it wasn't the case. Gina struck a cord in me that I couldn't put words to at the moment, but it was nevertheless there.

Instead of easing back, I moved forward and placed a kiss at the skin just above her left breast, allowing my left hand to squeeze slightly and roll her right. She let out a soft, warm hum that was so laden in feminine approval that I instantly felt myself harden. I leaned over more, parting my lips so that my tongue could taste her as I kissed more of her soft skin.

Gina sighed softly in her sleep as her body warmed to me and I smiled in anticipation. Intent on giving her the attention that she deserved, I lifted my leg up and against her, rubbing my knee against her as I devoted to the task of appreciating her chest. She arched to me, pushing against my leg as I sucked just a little bit harder.

I looked up when I felt her hand move to run fingertips over my shoulders. Her dark eyes were pools of desire, but she had a question in them. I pulled back a little, raising a brow and waiting for her to ask whatever it was that was keeping her from just enjoying what I was doing.

"Are you sure you're not too sick?" She asked and I smiled darkly as I shifted onto her more fully, letting her feel how aroused I was.

"I'd have to be on my fucking deathbed not to want you, Gina." I said as I rolled my hips against her. She chuckled and ground back at me, eliciting a groan of appreciation from me as I felt the sweet burn of want streak through me.

"Take off your bra, woman." I demanded as I kissed her navel, my hands exploring her curves as I did. She sat up slightly, reaching behind her to do as I bid. When she'd tossed the barrier away, I crawled up her and sucked one, pert, dark nipple into my mouth.

"Ah, shit, Marshall." She breathed, one hand gripping the back of my neck while the other squeezed the flesh at my ribs. I nipped just a little, smoothing the bite with my tongue as my hand moved to slide over her panties. I kissed and sucked, marking the soft underside of her breast as the thumb of my left hand moved her panties aside and I slipped two fingers through her lips.

"So wet for me," I said, my voice thick with need. The evidence of her desire was pushing my limits and my kisses became more demanding on her skin as I slipped a finger inside her.

"Oh, baby," she cried, her body arching to me. God, I wanted to be inside her.

On the thought, I stood and shed my underwear, licking my lips as I saw her do the same. She lie out on the bed, waiting for me as I slipped on some protection, her eyes following each movement and making me hotter. She didn't even have to touch me - that look was enough to have me aching.

I moved back onto the bed, tracing a line with my tongue from her knee to her pussy before I delved in with a sudden movement.

"Shit!" She cried, her hands grasping at my head as my tongue slipped through her lips.

She writhed against me, panting and moaning as I devoted myself to bringing her to the brink. Her sounds were excruciating, painfully arousing to me and I couldn't help the moan that came from my own throat as I sucked on her clit. The vibration must have hit her just right because she came apart, her legs squeezing against my head and body as waves of pleasure wracked her body. Before the final pulse hit, I moved up and thrust into her in one, demanding drive.

"Yes," I said, throwing my head back as I pushed in and out of her. Her legs were wrapped around my body and she met every one of my thrusts with her own, her need as strong as mine. I could feel the tingles start to sparkle behind my eyes when she moved one leg over and clasped them together, angling her body so that I was fucking her sideways.

"Fuck!" I cried as the friction changed from that angle, the pleasure that came from it overwhelming my senses.  Gina was sobbing out her pleasure now as her pussy clenched around me in her orgasm, milking my cock and yanking me into my fucking climax with a force that took my breath away.

Several moments later, I came back to reality to find that I'd collapsed upon her. I stood and removed the condom, climbing back onto the bed and curling around her. Our breathing was still labored, our bodies cooling from our efforts, when she spoke.

"If I were a better woman, I'd feel guilty about putting you to work when you're sick, baby." She murmured, her voice so full of satisfaction that I smirked behind her in pride. I liked when she called me baby.  I squeezed her to me and nuzzled into the back of her neck before I responded.

"When does Sam get back?" I asked, wondering how long I had to lounge with her. With my recent illness, I could use some time to recuperate.

"He called while you were sleeping last night. Since there's no school today, he asked if he could spend another night. He won't be back until Saturday afternoon." She responded and I smiled, knowing what that would mean. I sat up and grabbed the sheet, pulling it over us as I settled back in to spoon her once more.

"Well, then I think I'm too sick to get out of bed." I murmured, only half teasing.

Our activities had taken what energy I had right out of me, but I knew that I'd demand that we stay in bed even if I hadn't been feeling shitty recently. I wanted her close and the fact that we had a whole day to do nothing more than direct our attention to the other was fucking perfect. Gina hummed and pulled my arms around her waist, snuggling her ass against my crotch and sighing as she settled against me.

"Okay, baby."