Eminem's Bite

While Laine went off to say her goodbyes to the host of this event, I stepped inside. Once I found a hotel phone, I used it to get a room set up with the concierge. It would take nearly an hour to get back to my place and I just wasn't willing to put up with traffic right now. Five minutes after she dropped her bomb on me, we were riding in the elevator to one of the upper floors.

When the elevator doors closed, I pushed Laine up against the wall and attacked her neck and collarbone, laving at the music notes tattooed there. With this dress and her hair up the way it was, I had perfect access to the delicate lines of her skin and I wasn't going to pass that up. The sounds of her accelerated breathing and of my mouth on her was all that could be heard as the elevator took us into the sky.

I stepped back as the bell chimed our arrival to our floor and we stepped out. The concierge was standing in the short hallway that separated the only two doors on the floor. He gave me a nod and opened the one to the left, gesturing for us to walk inside. Once we were in, he took his leave.

I threw the locks on the door and turned, finding Laine standing against a pillar that separated the foyer of this overpriced love nest, waiting. I walked toward her slowly, taking in everything. When I got within a foot of her, I stopped. I couldn't believe I was about to do what I was thinking, but I had to. I'm such a fucking pussy. She reached for my waist, but I shook my head.

"Hold up." I said, and I saw the confusion pass through her eyes. She cocked her head, frowning slightly.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice low. I licked my lips, staring down at her hand, which I'd captured in one of my own.

"We shouldn't do this." I said quietly before looking up into her eyes. "Not if you're just in for a fuck." I continued.

"I'm too attached, Laine. When you're around, I watch for your reaction to things. I can't wait to see your face light up, to have you get excited and give me even the barest of touches. I've been fucking living for them. When you're not there, I'm a grumpy asshole. I think about you every damn night and it's been killing me to wake up without you next to me." I took in a breath. "I can't do this," I jogged my head to the rooms behind her, "if we're not going to have something real. I'm not sure I'd come out whole."

Laine nodded and stepped closer to me, her breasts making contact with my chest as her arms slid under my jacket and to my back. She ran her hands over the muscles there, which clenched and flexed in reaction to her. A soft smile came to her lips as she looked at me.

"I want your mind, your heart, and your body, Marshall." She said softly. "I want real." She whispered as she leaned up and placed a soft kiss at the corner of my mouth. I swallowed as I looked down in her eyes. She was going to tear my fucking heart apart if she didn't mean it.

"Take me to bed, sugar." She demanded, nibbling on my lip and all hesitation was gone. I couldn't hear her call me that and walk away.

I bent down and picked her up, tossing her over my shoulder as one of my hands settled on her ass. I squeezed it as I walked us further into the hotel rooms, moving toward what I was sure was going to be the bedroom.

"I love this ass, Laine." I admitted as I groped her. "I'm leaving teeth marks in it before we're through." I promised and she laughed, a low, sultry sound that had me so fucking needy.

When I got us into the room, I tossed her on the middle of the bed. Her eyes were pools of desire, watching every move I made. It'd kill me if she ever looked at someone else like that. I moved the thought aside, though, as I started to remove my tie. Laine's eyes lit as I did and I smiled darkly at what I was going to do.

I kept my tie in my hands as I crawled up the bed and over her. I slid my hands over her arms, pushing them above her head. When I had them there, I wrapped my tie around them as I felt Laine's heart hammer against my chest.

Once I had her hands secure, I ran a fingertip from one wrist down the inside of her arm until my hand came to rest on her breast. I rolled my hips into her, trying to ease some of the ache, and she arched into me. I looked back in her eyes as I bent down and spoke against her mouth.

"Give me everything, Laine." I demanded before I took her lips. Laine moaned into my mouth as my hands began to roam her body. She was warm and sexy and fucked if I wasn't more turned on right now than I had ever been in my whole damn life.

I found the zipper to her dress on the side and pulled it down before I eased the entire thing off of her and tossed it aside. I sat back to look at her as I slipped my suit jacket off, finding perfection. She was in a white, strapless bra that pushed her breasts up as if calling to me. A thin, white thong covered her lower half and her heels were still strapped to her feet. She looked fucking delicious.

I bent to kiss the tattoo at the side of her midriff, finally able to see the whole thing after weeks of imagining what it was. Three white blooms stood in contrast to black and grey shading on her skin, the whole effect dark and sexy and feminine. I traced the petals of the tattoo with my tongue before speaking against her skin.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Gardenias." She responded, her voice breathy. I nodded and moved back to them. They suited her.

My hands gripped her waist and flipped her so that she was laying on her stomach. God, that ass. I leaned down and bit it lightly as my hands slipped between her legs and under her thong. She bucked slightly as my fingers found her. I couldn't help my instinctive reaction when I found her dripping, I bit harder and the moan that came from her shredded at my control.

I stepped away from the bed, shedding my clothes and wrapping up before I leaned over her. I unclasped her bra, kissing down her spine as my hands traced her sides and came underneath her to grasp both breasts and squeeze.

"Oh," she moaned, rolling her ass against me. My cock was resting between her cheeks now, the heat of her body a tease of what was to come.

Slowly, I moved down until I was slipping her thong off of her. As I came back up, I moved a hand under her stomach to raise her hips and I flopped down, sliding under her until my mouth was aligned with her sweet pussy. Baby girl had pictured my mouth on her and I wasn't going to disappoint.

I slid my tongue into her, groaning at her taste, as my hands came up and massaged her ass. Laine cried out, moving her body closer to me as I lapped at her folds and speared my tongue inside her. Over and over, I moved my mouth on her and through her lips until her body began to shake and she threw her head back, calling my name.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and rolled us over, holding her bound hands above her head as I thrust into her hard. All thoughts of going slow were lost as she clamped around me, tight as a fist.

"Yes," I murmured, wrapping one of her legs around my waist and pulling the other up my chest. "Fuck, yes."

My control was gone now as I pounded into her, my eyes trained on my cock sliding in and out, the wet of her arousal making me shine in the dim lights of the room. I closed my eyes, overcome with the feeling of her, the smell of her perfume, and the sounds of her moans as I pushed and pulled, dragging us both higher and higher.

"Oh, oh, Marshall!" She yelled, her hands clenching as her body moved with mine. "Right there," she cried.

"Oh, God, yes." She moaned as I felt her already tight pussy clamp down on me as it spasmed, her orgasm a domino effect to my own as I pistoned into her, moaning with my own release.