Mason

He lay down his small head, his mother humming a lullaby. Time to sleep, to go back. This was his favorite time of day. The time he was able to meet the person he's been dreaming of, in a world he imagined. A small successor in a land of his own and others.

__________________________

Mason was 3. He has messy scarlet and black hair, one green eye and one blue both changing color with his emotion. He was at average height for a toddler, if not a little taller. But most of all, he was different among his peers.

He didn't like his normal routine. Get up, watch tv, eat, play, snack, sleep. It was boring, he wanted to make it change. But what could he do, he's not exactly tall or able to make a stand. Sure, he can talk and form his words perfectly and was a child genius, but he was only 3, and he knew this is why nothing would change anytime soon.

Mason is not ordinary, he was smarter than most 3 year olds. He could read and write, but most interesting is he was a skilled little boy. A karate kid. His mother saw his skill from his dads early training in life. Little but to no default, he was able to take down someone 3 times his size. His father, of course, was not impressed. He wanted nothing other than his son to succeed in the family honor and Mason wasn't meeting family expectations.

The family was always out of the ordinary, they all grew at an exceedingly fast rate when it came to knowledge and strength.

"Ok Masey, time to go to sleep~!" His mother called.

"I dont want to mom! Can't i stay up a little longer?" Mason pleaded. He wanted to learn this new technique as fast as possible.

"No, your still growing remember that, you need sleep! Get your 13 hours of sleep and then we'll talk, ok?" His mother smiled warmly at the little boy. He could never say no to his mom, she was always so warm and friendly.

"Ok, ok, lets go." He repeated defeated. She scooped him up and carried him to his room.

Mason's room was a large place. It has colors that looked like a swirling vortex of blue, green, and black. His bed was small but the frame was big, it's in the form of a detailed red dragon curling around the mattress. His sheets were red and yellow, and he loved it. He loved his room, it was his favorite place other than his fathers dojo.

"Goodnight precious," Jamie(Mason's mother) whispered softly kissing her sons head. "Mommy loves you. So much."

"I love you too." Mason said hugging his mom before she left. Time to go to sleep. He tucked himself in and drifted off awaiting ever-so-needed slumber.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys, this is my first story and its actually based off a dream i had, clique enough xD I hope you guys liked it and reviews are ever so appreciated! I am planing to draw Mason as an OC to the story! Yea, i know. You think it might not be good *^* but if you want to see my work, check out my Instagram account @gdrawz . Anywho, ill update later today! Arigato Min'na!