The Battle He Couldnt Remember

A roar of fire constructed from the icy frost-filled wind can cause an uproar of the elements. If they are separate, they tried to connect it. They know now why they disappeared in a haze of hot and cold. Soon to be destructive and deadly between a Dragon and an Ice Princess. Fate will soon be determined by their opposite traits.
__________________________

The frost made shot made its way like a homing missile. It came closer and closer to the crook then... it didnt. It stopped. Kelly seemed to be awake now and confused.

heh

"KELLY!!!" Mason screamed.

'Where is she?' 'WHERE IS SHE?' 'WHERE IS SHE!'

Kelly disappeared. In a flash of light, she dispersed in mid air. Kelly.. Where are you? Why.. Why do i feel like I'm.. I'm so... mad. Revenge. Thats all thats running through my mind.

"no..."

"Hey kid, I've got a bone to pick with you!"

"no... shes not dead... shes not gone.. no. No."

"Are you deaf, I said GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

"WHERE IS SHE!!" Mason screeched. He let out the fire burning within him. 'shes fine' 'i will find her'

He changed. He's no longer the little boy his parents raised. No longer a karate kid. He was on fire.

Mason's not here anymore. This is his second side. The fire burning passion to protect, to thrive for what he believes in. He's going to find Kelly. After he gets his revenge.

2 Days later

'Where am i'

"MAson.."

'What happened'

"MASOn..!'

'Kelly?'

"MASON WAKE UP!" They slapped him. Manson opened his eyes but all he saw was white. It was too bright, then his eyesight started to adjust.
His eyes shot wide open as he yelled at the top of his lungs out of shock. His last thoughts before blacking out pouring out of him.
"IM GOING TO KILL HIM! FIRE! FIRE! REVENGE! SHES NOT DEAD! YOU WILL PAY!!!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chappie ;3 Anyways, that was fun to write xD who could it be that was calling his name? could it be the vanished Kelly? Could it be the crook? Or maybe someone else? Hope you enjoyed :) I love writing these :3