Dreams Are Made For The Supernatural

She saw him as light, leading the way. Short as he is, he meant too much to cause dismay. He's closer to her than she could imagine, a connection of their lifelong journey as it made them worry.
____________________________________

"Proficied?" Mason asked questionably. He didn't know they were supposed to expect him, I mean, they shouldn't. He was just like them! He was no different then anyone of them, sure he has weird blackouts when he's mad and his eyes change colors to his mood, but really? Is it all that different from the enormitys? I mean, they're all pretty young, how could Mason be special?

"Mason, we've been expecting you." Carl said huffing and crossing his arms. Kelly shifted uncomfortably and dropped her guard. Mason looked around confused. He didn't know what to say, or better yet what to do.

"Kelly, is this true? Did you know all this?" Mason asked coldheartedly. He didn't mean it to come out that way, he just wanted answers.

"Yes..... I did know all this Mason, but I didn't tell you because I didn't want to lay it all on you right when you got here. I'm sorry." explained a very apologetic Kelly.

"Listen kid, we knew about you all along and feared you most out of everyone. Your too powerful for most of us to handle right now. But your here so we have to, we were surprised and lucky you didn't kill Kelly last time." Glared Carl in a cold voice shrilling around his voice.

"....no."

"Mason calm down." Called Carl.

Mason had a red swirling mist circling his feet slowly eloping around his body. His bangs shadowing his eyes. One eye shows, a blood red glare that would put you to dust if it could.

"Shit he's too far into this, Kelly get the kids outta here, I need to deal with this." Carl screamed as he ripped off his shirt revealing a gold Lucifer symbol etches into his stomach. His eyes turning a gruesome yellow as him and Mason had a stare down.

Mason made the first move.

He shot his hand out and roared as scaled formed up his arm at horrifying speed, fangs visible. The mist had formed the shape of a dragon behind him, it had its tail wrapped around Mason's feet and was laying down on the other side of him, giving him its power.

"MASON SNAP OUT OF IT YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS" yelled a agitated Carl.

"Your a nuicense." Muttered Mason as fire engulfed his body, scorching the areas the scales haven't reached yet. His outstretched arm shot a multi range of fire so powerful it caused the ground to crater around it. Carl just barely dodged each shot, leading Mason outside.

"You leave me no choice."

The Lucifer symbol glowed as it changed Carl's form. He had pointy ears and a tail. His teeth all pointy as a sharks, eyes engulfed with golden fire as he bolted towards Mason at incredious speed. Mason dodged and slammed his fist into carles back. Carl cried out as he landed. A small patch of scorching scales on his back, slowly getting larger.

Wincing in extreme pain Carl shakily got back up.

"I'm not done with you yet kid." Carl muttered getting in his fighting stance as an icey mist started forming around Mason, freezing his feet in place as he squirmed to try and get out only making him angrier.

Carl looked back and what he saw shocked him. It was Kelly.

"Hurry, we need to control him before he gets free!" Screamed Kelly as she raced towards Mason, Carl following.

"You stupid bitch how could you...!" Roared Mason as everything went black.

Mason had been completely covered in anti-magic melting ice.

Carl fell to his knees as the scales slowly retreated in a painful order.

Kelly and Carl dragged Mason towards the house, locking him up until he came back.