-Relationships with members-

Chanyeol:

Chanyeol and JaeHee are really close. They bonded quickly due to finding similarities with their voices and what they like and what not. She and him are like what you'll call partners in crimes. They love to prank their members and roast each other. Mostly making fun of each other's height difference.

Kai:

Kai and her don't talk as much around the others, but when alone they always talk about each other's fears and troubles, always giving one another advice and comfort, usually underneath a warm blanket eating chocolates and ice cream, watching weekly idol.

Kyungsoo:

These two are demons when joined together. Literally. They roast and expose the members, making the members cautious about embarrassing secrets they tell the two. Are known as the two who are completely done with exo, and would do anything to get out of the group(which is extremely untrue). Though, they are really close and are complete babies when alone.

Chen:

These two are playful when around each other and are mostly always playing jokes on each other. They always sit next to each other at fan signs, as they love playing pranks and games on each other when the other isn't looking. If Chanyeol wasn't considered her best friend, Chen definitely would be.

Minseok:

The maknae and older. They are like brother and sister and are very protective over each other. When one of them do something wrong, they'll go and tell off each other to suho eomma. They annoy the hell out of each other, but deep down love each other dearly.

Sehun:

They adore each other. Both of them are the sassy duo of the group, always causing the members and one another to laugh hard. They are close and have shared personal issues with each other. Really dark ones. They know each other better than themselves and will protect the other from anyone.

Suho:

Mother and daughter. That is all I have to say. Love teasing each other and embarrassing each other. They care deeply for one another and will make sure that they are always happy and healthy, not wanting to see one another sad.

Lay:

They don't talk much, so they aren't as close, but they still talk once in a while, and when she doesn't want to talk to the others, she'll go to him, and let out her problems. He is like a father figure to her, since she doesn't know her real one, and her adoptive father had died some years back. She cares for him, as he does with her.

Baekhyun:

Baekhyun and her love each other dearly. They know when the other is down, and will always try to talk to them. They are extremely protective over each other and will do anything at all costs to make one another feel better. Are very clingy and fluffy when around the other. They sometimes annoy one another, but they still care deeply for the other a lot. Everybody and I mean everybody, ship them(Even the fanbase). They make each other laugh and bring out the best in one another.

But she loves all her members equally, and she wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Even, food.

-

So yeah, that's her relationship with the members, so you now get the idea. I hope you all enjoyed this, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

And also can we please just appreciate the picture of the boys in the media? Their so precious UwU.

-SatansSweetChild