''Honestly''

The group were currently backstage, in their changing rooms, waiting for their turn to perform Ko Ko Bop, when JaeHee felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to find Baekhyun looking down at her. "Jae...Can I talk to you? Outside?" JaeHee nods in confusion, feeling slightly scared on what's happening.

Once they reach outside, they move a distance away from the door, before Baekhyun starts talking. "I-...Jae, you know I love you, right?" JaeHee felt her stomach out to the ground, and her heart slightly drop. "Y-Yes?" She knows where this was going, and she was honestly really scared.

"W-Well...I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I feel as though we've been growing...apart?" Although she didn't want to acknowledge it, she did feel the distance between themselves and they both honestly know what's going to happen. JaeHee nods, before averting her eyes to the scraped white wall, paying full attention to it.

"I'm...I'm sorry Jae, but I think it's best if we...we..." She looks up at him and says the last word with a sigh. "Break up. It's okay oppa. I understand." He looks down shamefully as she tried to look back at his gaze. "It's okay. Honestly. Don't beat yourself up about it." She bites her tongue in pain.

Not because she was angry or upset. But because all the past three years of their relationship was gone, and she couldn't believe it, but that was the reality. She loved him. Wholeheartedly. But, not as she did before, and she finally figured out what she was feeling a day before he confessed to her.

She was happy that, although their relationship had come to an end, she would be able to still be with him. As her closest friend.

"Promise me that you won't make things awkward, oppa?" She said teasingly, smiling lightly at the blushing Baekhyun. "Ahh, there you go again teasing me!" They mess around with eachother, the tense feeling slowly evaporating, until they returned to the changing room. The boys looking at the two curiously.

"What happened with you two?" They glance at eachother awkwardly, before turning to their members with small smiles on their faces. "We...um...broke up?" The members look at the with wide eyes, looking back at the two in shock. "Really?" JaeHee nods at Jongdae, who mumbles a 'wow' underneath his breath.

"And you two are...okay, right?" Junmyeon says, a hint of worry in the tone of voice. "Mhm. We're fine." JaeHee says, looking back at Baekhyun with a smile. The members nod before walking up to them to embrace the two.

After awhile, they continued what they were doing before, until they were called up to perform.

-

Why? Because it's part of the drama that is coming up soon, and I had to, sadly, end their relationship. Sorry y'all.

Anyway, buh-bye~

-SatansSweetChild