-Hiatus-

Jae was inside the practice room with her backup dancers, as they were getting ready for the upcoming comeback if hers. She was exhausted, but she was mentally excited for next week.

Though she knew exo was still promoting, and that performing twice might be a lot, she knew this time if she couldn't handle it, all she had to do was pull out.

She was currently taking a break and that's when she got a call from lee sooman. "Why...?" She looked at the caller id in confusion before picking up, a bit nervous.

"JaeHee? Are you there?" She says a clear yes before continues "Good. Your members are here, and I need you to come to my office. You're in the building right?" She nods saying yes, as she tries to catch up with his quick words.

"Then please hurry." She was about to say okay when he hung up, causing her to be more nervous than before. Grabbing her hat, she tells everyone she'll be back, as she has to go somewhere important.

When she finally reached the office, she opened the door to see the boys standing at the ceo's desk awkwardly. She cautiously enters the room, as she doesn't know what to expect.

Standing between Chanyeol and Suho, she waits anxiously for him to speak. "So, it seems your all here?" They nod, some holding onto their breaths.

"Well, we all know that JaeHee and Baekhyun broke up a few weeks back, right?" They nod again, not sure where he was taking this.

"Well, a fan recently found out that you two used to date, but the problem is that she thinks your still together. Not only that, but it seems that she  was able to spread the word to half of the fanbase.

There is a lot of problems with this and now most of the fans are getting really angry for different reasons." We all gasp, shocked to hear this.

"So...what are you going to do?" Baekhyun asks timidly, clearly upset. "JaeHee will have to stop promotions for a while. It is too risky to keep her promoting with you guys, without the fans doing anything..." He trails off, not wanting to say more.

"So...what about my comeback?" She asks, making eye contact with the elder man for the first time. "It might seem we have to postpone it, till everything dies down." She slumps her shoulders, looking ultimately defeated.

The members sigh, as they felt so bad. She was looking forward to this comeback, and now it had to be held off because some childish fans didn't like the thought of them being together. For godsakes, they weren't even together anymore.

"I'm sorry, JaeHee. I wish I could change things up, but it seems I can't." She nods, sadness overwhelming her. After a few more words, JaeHee and the others leave, heartbroken at the sight of their beloved member.

She looks at the ground glumly, before a tear slips out her eye. She wants to raise her hand to wipe it, but it she is too overwhelmed. The members all go hug her, and she starts to break down.

Even though it seemed like a small matter to her, she couldn't help but feel heavy. Jae is a very sensitive person and the tiniest things get to her. She didn't like the thought of how some of the fans no longer liked her because she was in a relationship.

Was in a relationship.

She didn't like the thought of how immature fans seemed to get to her. She hated it. And she boys understood how she felt.

"Let's go back to the dorms, ok? Then we can have chocolate ice cream with some barbecue chicken." She chuckles sadly at Xiumin's suggestion. Though they act like they hate each other, they both knew otherwise.

She nods, as they turn back to the dance room to get her stuff.

-

I kind of feel bad now...oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed this. See you later~

Bye~

-SatansSweetChild