•Reveal•

@koreadispatch: It was shockingly announced yesterday that pictures surfaced up of Kim JaeHee (EXO) and Mark Lee (NCT) were seen going out on a date, both seemingly trying to be discreet

@koreadispatch: It was shockingly announced yesterday that pictures surfaced up of Kim JaeHee (EXO) and Mark Lee (NCT) were seen going out on a date, both seemingly trying to be discreet. No update or announcement has been heard from SM so far.

-

JaeHee looks at the images from dispatch's website, causing her to sigh. She was in the office of SM with Mark, the ceo not looking too happy. "Care to explain?" She puts the tablet down, and look back at him with a blank stare.

"Mark and I were going out on a date just a few days ago." He raises his eyebrow, and Mark clenches his fists, wondering how JaeHee was so calm with all this, when honestly she felt as though she would throw up. This was her second big dating scandal after her and Baekhyun's and it was only seven months ago that it surfaced.

"How long have you two been dating?" JaeHee looks back at Mark, causing him to look at her. "W-We've been dating for 5 months now..." Mark answer shakily, trying to stop the urge to reach over for JaeHee's hand do he could calm down. Sooman hums and looks at the two slowly. "Do you want us to tell them it's true, or do you want us to deny it?" JaeHee and Mark look at each other once more.

They somehow communicated through their eyes, agreeing with each other's own opinions. JaeHee looks back at Sooman and nods her head. "We think it's best if you tell them it's true." Mark nods and this time he doesn't stop himself from holding JaeHee's hand. Sooman nods and says an okay, dismissing them from his office.

They get up from their seats and leave the room, and as soon as they had left the room, and went into an empty hallway, JaeHee sighed and hugged Mark tightly, while Mark did the same. She was glad she could still have Mark and so did Mark feel glad to have JaeHee, they were their everything.

-

@koreadispatch: SM has officially announced that Kim JaeHee and Mark Lee have been in a relationship for 5 months.

-

I got bored and well, decided to reveal JaeHee and Mark's relationship. Hope you liked it I guess.

Also, I've been thinking about changing my username, what do you think?

Bye everyone~

-SatansSweetChild