-Weekly Idol-

After so long, I'm able to go on weekly idol for the first time. The other members had been here before, but I haven't. It's my favourite show, and I love it so much. But now that the I'm actually here, I'm kind of nervous, but I know I'll be alright since the others are here.

"JaeHee, are you okay?" I turn around to see Sehun, giving me a knowing look. "Yes, I'm okay oppa, I'm just nervous." He nods, giving me a pat on the head. "Ah, that's normal. It's your first time on the show, so of course it'll be nervous." I smile, nodding at him before he ruffles my hair and walk away.

I roll my eyes, using my hands to put my hair back in place. I feel someone tap my shoulder, so I turn around to see a female staff. "JaeHee-ssi, we'll be ready in five." I nod, giving her a polite smile before she leaves.

I turn around and jump when I see Baekhyun. "Yah! Oppa, don't scare me like that!" I playfully slap his arm as he winces. "Hey, that doesn't mean you should slap me." He says teasingly, pouting a little.

I smile and roll my eyes, giggling right after. "You okay?" I nod, feeling his hand hold mine. "You'll do great, JaeJae. There's no need to be nervous." He says. "I know, I know. Thank you oppa." He chuckles, looking around, then kissing the top of my head.

"Yah! Baekhyun!" He winks before running off somewhere. "Tsk, that twat." I mumble, smiling a little.

-

"EXO!" Dani and Coni shout our names, all of us walking out in our formation. Looking at the cameras, we do our usual salute. "We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, Exo inmida!" The two older men clap, smiling in awe.

"Wahh, it's good to have you back!" They boys nod, as I look at them, smiling politely. "And it seems you brought someone with you! Please, introduce yourself!" I bow down to them, then turn to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo, JaeHee inmida. I am exo's only female member. I am 22 years old, and I'm the main vocal, lead rapper, visual and maknae of the group." They all clap, causing me to blush and thank them.

"Can you show us some of your talents?" I nod, walking to the middle of the place, before thinking of a song to sing. I decided to sing 11:11 by Taeyeon sunbaenim, so I nod my head, letting them know I'm ready to sing.

They all clap, as I bow down, thanking them with a slight smile. "Well done! That was good!" I thank them, and stand back to the place I was in before.

We play a few games and have fun, and then they start to ask us questions. After the others had finished answering theirs, it was my turn. "So, JaeHee-ssi, what made you want to become an idol?" I smile at that question, answering them immediately.

"I had always had a love for music. It had always been my passion, and after I discovered that I could be a kpop idol, my passion for it grew stronger. I don't know the specific reason, but music gives me all these sort of feelings.

I get such a powerful adrenaline when I sing, and I really can't explain why I feel like that. I just...do." they all nod, seeming very intrigued as I nod, letting them know I'm finished.

"Here is another one we would like to ask. Are you planning on going to do any upcoming dramas?" I bite my lip, and push back my hair a little before answering. "Um, I'm not sure, but I would really like to go for another drama. It has been a while since I last done one." They nod, feeling satisfied with our answers, before continuing.

Before we knew it, the filming had finished, and we had ended the show, going behind set, thanking the staff and hosts.

"Did you have fun, JaeHee?" I feel Chanyeol's hand drape over my shoulder, pulling me closer. "Yeah, I had fun today." He smiles before giving me a side hug, letting us continue talking.

-

So there you have it. You've seen the first scenario and got to know JaeHee better. Thanks so much for tuning in, have a nice day!

Bye~

Requests?

-SatansSweetChild