00:01

June 20th, 2018
Derry, Maine

Billies POV
I sat at my desk waiting for the clock to finally turn to 4:00. Our teacher was telling us something, i wasn't really paying attention. "I just w-want to leave this hell hole." I mumbled propping my head up with my hand. "Excuse me Ms. Denbrough? Is there something you would like to say?" The teacher asked making all the students turn their head towards me. "N-no Mrs. Smith." I said with a fake smile, when she turned her head i rolled my eyes.

"Busted." I heard my best friend Richie Tozier say from behind me. I turned back and stuck my tongue out at him. "Andrew Melrose keeps looking at you." Richie Whispered putting his chin on my shoulder. "W-whatever." I said facing the front of the class. "Think he wants to get with you." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "What the h-hell rich?" I said pushing him off my shoulder, he kissed my cheek jokingly before sitting back in his seat. I mouthed a sorry to Noah Kaspbrak that was sitting next to Rich. Noah knitted his eyebrows together and i let out a small laugh.

Time skip yeet
"Best feeling ever." Our friend Lucas Hanlon said as we did our yearly tradition of trowing away everything in our backpack, specifically in front of the school. "Tell me about it." Sabrina Hanscom said. "S-so what should we do first, t-team?" I asked. "Arcade?" Sabrina asked as rich high-fived her. "We go to the arcade all the time." Our friend Sadie Uris said. "True." I agreed. "Quarry?" Noah said, we all agreed.

Lemme tell you about our little group. I'm Melody Denbrough, everyone has always called me Billie. My dad is, yup you guessed it Bill Denbrough my mom is Beverly Marsh, i never really see my mom because she's always going on business trips but she's an amazing mom when she's here.

My friend Richie Tozier's dad is...well Richie Tozier. Let me explain, rich get dropped off at his dads doorstep as a newborn, with a note that said 'he's yours i don't want him' he didn't have a name so without thinking and thought it would be funny he named him Richie. So we just call him Rich, and he is actually his dad except he doesn't have glasses and has very curly hair.

Then my friend Noah was adopted by Eddie Kaspbrak, eddie didn't want kids originally but his wife at the time did. So they adopted Noah when he was three. About five years ago, Noahs mom divorced Eddie and didn't want Noah.

Sadie Uris was the most relaxed out of the group. Her dad is Stanley Uris and her moms name is Katie hunter. Their just a normal family nothing big about them really, she has a younger brother and a older sister named Jerry and Marie.

Lucas Hanlon is Mike Hanlon's son, Lucas mom died in a car crash when he was five. He also has a younger sister named Emma.

Then last but not least my best friend Sabrina Hanscom. Her dad is Ben Hanscom and her moms name is Lilly Harris. Sabrina is rebellious at least according to her dad.

We've all known each over since we where pretty much born. Our dads where friends when they where our age, so that means we see each other a lot. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, birthdays you name it.

We where all done with putting our stuff into the trash until Johnathan Bowers came over to us. "Hey stutter, hows it going?" He asked as his goons kicked or burped in everyone's faces. "G-good until you got here." I said cursing at myself for stuttering. "Billie!" I heard Sadie say as i turned around and saw her getting pushed down. "Oh Billie! Save me! What are you gonna do huh? Stutter us out?" Johnathan mocked as he pushed my head slightly. "S-s-SUCK BOWERS!" I yelled. "Did you say something b-Billie?" He said. "You heard me." I said as they walked off smiling like psychopaths.

"Don't listen to the Billie." Richie said putting a hand on my shoulder. "S-shit!" I said remembering that my dad told me to come home after school so I could clean my room since I didn't do it yesterday. "I-I have to g-go, see you guys later"  i said waving as everyone waved back.