00:08

"GUYS" Andrew said running into the garage, "what?" Everyone said at once. "I. almost. died." He said in between breaths. "How?" Sabrina asked. "So i was just walking and a i passed out randomly, when i woke up i saw my mother...and s-she told me I'll float too then everything went black, and i heard a gun shot. Then i was back on the street." He said shaking. "Are you o-ok?" Billie asked as she went over to him. "Yeah, i think." He said looking back at her. "We need to make a plan." Billie said breaking the silence. "Agreed." Sadie said. "This shit is getting out of hand and i cant take it anymore."

"What do you think we should do?" Lucas asked looking at the research they had. "I have some ideas." Billie said thinking. "Where's that place our parents went when this happened?" Rich asked. "What do our parents have to do with any of this?" Noah asked looking at rich and me. "Oh shit." Rich said realizing what he said.

"So our parents did all of that?" Sabrina asked. "Yeah." Billie said. "Woah, its 8:00." Andrew said looking at the time. "Oh shit, I'm s-supposed to be home by 8:15." Billie said getting her stuff. "I better get going too." Rich said following her. "Yeah, maybe we all should." Noah said.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass

"Hey dad, s-sorry I'm a little late." Billie said opening the door. "Its ok, what where you guys doing?" He asked. "Oh you know the u-usual. " she said smiling trying not to act suspicious. "Oh really? Because I found these in your desk while i was looking for a charger." He said holding up my research papers about IT. "My c-chargers are in the drawer b-below that one." She said trying not to make eye contact. "I knew I shouldn't have told you about that story." He said putting the papers down and walking to the kitchen. "But dad, ITs back." She said following him. "Whats back?" He asked angrily. "IT!" She yelled. "I swear, you're going crazy." He said rolling his eyes. "Why?" She asked. "BECAUSE, I FIND YOU IN YOUR ROOM CRYING ON THE FLOOR, YOUR ALWAYS CRYING AND I ASK YOU WHY AND YOU DONT GIVE ME A REASON WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU?" He yells. "Maybe its because i dont have someone to talk to, that will believe me. Maybe it's because mom is never here or you never seem to be here for me." Billie said tearing up. "But ITs back and i don't care if you don't let me fight IT, because i cant live with kids going missing everyday just because my dad wouldn't let me help." She said crying.

"I feel so empty sometimes, and i don't know why. When Georgie went missing you had to have felt that too, so i don't understand why you never check on me or actually talk to me." Billie said as she stood in silence with her dad for a minute, then she turned around and went to her room. Pictures of her friends and her family filled her walls. She looked at them all and plopped down on her bed, looking at the wall with tears. She never knew why she felt so empty, it drove her crazy and she didn't know what to do about it, but she did know she was going to beat that psychopathic clowns ass.