00:06

"Why is it not happening to you?" Andrew asked Billie as they were walking home. "W-what?" She asked. "Why is IT not going after you?" He explained. "I-i-i don't know" Billie stuttered. "I guess he's saving the best for last." He said smiling. "That w-was a joke r-right?" She asked smiling back. "Yeah, sorry if it wasn't funny i just-i-it was funny." Billie said smiling as Andrew blushed slightly. "See you later?" He asked walking up to his house. "Y-yeah." She said smiling as they waved to each other.

"Hey honey, hows your day been?" Bill asked his daughter as he was working on his computer. "Good, Oh yeah g-guess what?" Billie asked. "What?" He said Turing his attention to her. "I said a w-whole sentence with s-s-stuttering." Billie said smiling getting out a bag of pretzels. "That's great kiddio! You're getting there." He said Turing back to his computer. "Hey, so w-when is mom c-coming home?" She asked eating her pretzels. "Um she said next week she should be coming back." He said. "Cool" Billie replied as She headed to her room.

Time skip

Billie was currently editing a video she did of her and the the losers club 2.o as they called themselves. "S-shit." She cursed as her computer died. She went over to grab a charging cord from her dresser. "Where t-the hell d-did I put it?" She muttered. "Look in the sewers." A voice said behind her. She looked up slightly and widened her eyes.

She turned around and there IT stood. "Hiya Billie." The clown said with an evil smile. "Holy shit." Billie said with her eyes wide with horror. "You'll float soon." IT said again, and with that everything went quiet as Pennywise got closer to Billie, she leaned against the dresser trying to look for something as the clown got closer. She found a knife that was on her dresser that wasn't there before, she got it and stabbed IT in the throat, a loud scream came from ITS mouth as billie slid down the dresser crying. She opened her eyes and IT was gone.

"Y-you ok?" Bill asked her as she looked up at him with tears staining her cheeks. "Hey, what happened?" He asked crouching down and hugged her. "N-n-n-nothing." She choked out. "What. Happened." He asked again. "I g-g-guess i j-just s-scared myself." She said shaking. "Well If anything happens, y-you know you can tell me." He says hugging her. "Y-yeah, i-i know." She said slightly smiling.