00:03

Third person POV:

Sadie was sitting on her bed drawing while Marie was talking about her and her crush. "Anyways, he like asked me if i needed help. LIKE WHAT!" Marie said as Sadie was trying to zone her out. "Yup." Sadie replied focusing on her drawing of a sunflower. She looked up for a second because she smelled smoke. "Wait." Sadie said putting her pointer finger up as she went to her door. She touched the handle and it was hot, she pulled her hand back as she turned around and saw her sister with an evil grin. "What? Why are you doing that?" She asked her sister. "Wanna float?" Marie said standing up changing forms into a terrifying clown. "MOM! DAD!" Sadie yelled out. "There's nothing you can do now!" The clown said happily. "SOMEONE HELP!" She screamed as the clown pushed her out of her door into the flames.

Sadie was screaming when she opened her eyes she saw her father, stan next to her. "W-what?" She asked shaking. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Th-there was a c-clown and f-flames" she said her voice shaking. "Well I didn't see anything, it was probably in your head." He said standing up.

Billie invited everyone to the quarry to hang out, Noah was cleaning his room so he could hang out with his friends until he saw a small spider in the corner of the room. "Shit" he said startled. He got a cup and a piece of paper and put it outside, he was afraid of spiders but not the small ones. He started to see other spiders as they were getting bigger. "What the hell?!" He said as a big spider crawled across his wall, it was coming closer to Noah as his fear began to grow. "GET THE FUCK AWAY!" He yelled at the spider as he was backing up. The spider got close to him and he head turned into a clown head as it laughed. "NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" He said shaking hoping it was all a dream. He closed his eyes and when he opened them the spider was gone.

Lucas decided to drive to the quarry since he got his drivers license only a few weeks ago. He was older then the rest of the gang but only by two years, they all were either 14 or 15 and he was 16. He got in the car and turned it on and started to drive slowly, but then all the sudden he was Turing when the car wouldn't stop Turing, he was about to crash into a forest he was panicking and hoping for the worst when a clown popped up with balloons and the car stopped. Lucas opened his eyes and saw the clown smiling while holding the balloons. He started screaming when the clown jumped on the car, Lucas locked the doors and sat there crying and screaming. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled out and the clown vanished.

"Hey guys!" Sabrina said as she walked up to the losers club. "H-hey." Billie said grinning at her best friend. Everyone else looked scared. "A-are you g-guys ok?" Billie asked everyone. "Yeah, i just saw something." Sadie said shaking her head making her get out of her gaze on the ground. "Me too." Rich and Lucas both said at the same time. "Well, something happened." Rich said. "I saw flames and a...a c-" "Clown, yeah I saw it too." Noah said finishing Sadies sentence. "I saw this giant spider that turned into a c-clown..." Noah said shaking. "I almost crashed my car and the clown popped up." Lucas said staring at the ground.

Billie stood there staring at the ground in disbelief, was IT back? She guessed no ones parents told them about IT, except Rich she knew his dad told him on accident. "Billie you ok" sabrina asked as she kept staring at the ground. "Y-y-yeah." Billie stuttered. "When i was walking home with Noah, he disappeared but he said he didn't, but i swear he did." Rich said. Just as he ended his sentence they heard someone come out of the bushes.

Woah! Two posts in one day! Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Who do you think is in the bushes?