00:07

One month later

"I told him to get a job and you know where he goes?"
"Where?"
"SONIC" Sabrina says through the phone, she was currently complaining about her new found boyfriend to Billie.
"At least he's not d-dealing drugs or some s-shit."
"True."
"Ok, so I've been wanting to talk to you for a long fucking time about this and i just need to get it off my chest." Rich as barging into Billie room. "Shoot." Billie said spinning around in her chair.
"Guys I'm still here." Sabrina said from Billie phone on speaker.
"Oh shit, s-sorry bye talk to you later." Billie said ending the call

"So um, well remember when Sabrina told us about what happened to her?" He asked hesitantly. "Yeah, i w-wrote it down i-if you want the i-info." She said digging in her drawer, she wrote down everyone's encounter. "No i was just going to ask if you remember what i was going to say before she came in." He said. "Yeah, you a-asked if i had a crush on S-sabrina." She said writing something down.

"Well, um do y-you think that weird?" He asked. "No." She responded. "What if i liked a guy?" He said, Billie looked up from her desk and looked at her wall. "Rich, if you liked guys i would still love you and be your best friend." She said turning around. "No, thats the thing i don't like just guys, because i also still like girls." He said playing with his hands as billie went over and sat next to him on the bed staring at his crazy black curls.

"Thats ok." She said putting her arm around him comforting him as he was crying. "Am i a-a bad person?" He asked "no, o-of course n-not. You're just d-different." She said. "Is that bad?" He asked turning to her. "No, n-nothing about you is bad." She said pulling him into a hug. "I like Noah." He mumbled into billies shoulder. "What?" She asked pulling away from the hug. "Ive had a crush on Noah since the beginning of the year but I've always pushed it away." He said as billie started to tear up. "Hey, hey its ok. Thank you for telling me." She said pushing back the tears as she pulled Rich into a hug. "Thank you for understanding." He said.