00:09

Two days later
11:45pm

Billie was currently trying to sneak out of her room, she was going to Riches house to spend the night. She climbed out the window on the second floor of her house, her phone buzzed and it was of course rich with a text saying 'where the fuck are you?' She rolled her eyes and hopped off a box.

Time skip brought to you by Weston and kalynn koury because I'm currently listening to their podcast

Billie hopped off her bike and ran up to the  Tozier door and knocked on it, she heard rich and Richie fighting over who should open it. after at least a minute Mr. Tozier opened the door. "Oh hey bill-ster" he said giving her another nickname, Rich was actual the original person that started calling billie 'Billie'. She was called Melody or Mel for the longest time until 5 summers ago when they where 9. "H-hey Mr. tozier." She said smiling and walking into their house.

"Ugh, we have one more day of summer." Rich said falling backwards on his bed. "Yup." Billie said popping the P and following riches actions. "Have you talked to N-noah?" Billie asked turning her head towards him. "No, not a chance." He said shaking his head and getting up. "C-come on, you have to one d-day. He's in the group you know." She said smiling. "There's just too, much going on right now." He said as he got up and started walking around the room.

"Well, hows you and Andrew?" He asked facing her. "What?" She asked. "Are you serious? You guys still haven't you know" he said. "What the hell, n-no" she said scrunching her eyebrows. "Come on, he totally has the hots for you." He said wiggling his eyebrows but failing to. "Whatever." Billie said while laughing at him.

The next day weeeoooo

"OH MY GOD BILLIE GET UP!!" She heard rich yell hitting her with a pillow. "What the fuck rich?" She said getting up. "ITS THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER, WE GOT TO GO BIG!" He said jumping up and down on the couch, Billie up out of the couch she was sleeping on and dragged rich into the kitchen. "So what are we gonna do today?" He asked as billie was checking her phone seeing all the messages and missed calls from her dad. "Well f-first i need to go home or my dad may call the police or has already called them." She said getting her bag. "Thats no fun." Rich pouted. "After this I promise we'll get the group together and we can do something fun." She said before doing their handshake which is actually just 'give me some skin' with an up down high five.

Time skip (I'm sorry )

"Where the hell where you?" Bill denbrough asks as his daughter walks though the door. "Riches." She replies. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because y-you would freak o-out." Billie said. "Well I already did that!" He said. "I'm sorry." She replied. "Um, ok its ok. Just go to your room for now." He said trying not to get too angry. "But- NO BUTS! I ALREADY TOLD YOU IF ITS BACK IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OK?" He yelled as tears started forming in billies eyes. "FINE!" She yelled back and ran to her room.

She closed the door and slid down it crying, she didn't know what to do. She finally got enough courage to talk to her dad. "Dad...i know you don't want me to have anything to do with IT. when you know the stuff that i know but you don't do anything with it and then bad things happen...they happen because of you. So i cant just sit back and relax when i know a killer clown is around here, I can't. It can't see kids go missing and know the reason and not do or say anything about it. So please, please just let me tell someone." She said finishing her speech. "Wow." Was all her dad said. "What?" She asked.

"You didn't stutter once."