00:02

As i was riding my bike around Derry to get to my house i felt something behind me. I turned around and there was nothing there. I heard faint whispers from behind me, but I couldn't make out what the where saying.

My dad would tell me about his adventures with the losers club and fighting IT, of course when i got older he told me about the scary killer clown and his little brothers death, but it still scared the shit out of me sometimes. I wasn't afraid of much, but i was definitely afraid of IT.

I turned around to see what was making the whispers, of course nothing still I faced the front of my bike and saw a car come flying at me. "WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING DUMBASS!" Yelled the man inside of the car as he honked his horn.

Time skip

I unlocked the front door and walked into our small house. "D-dad?" I yelled through the House. I guess he hasn't gotten home yet I thought. I walked into the kitchen and got a bag of pretzels and went to my room. I decided since i was home alone that I would at least have fun, i found the Michael Jackson record i got for my birthday last year and put it on my record player. I moved the needle down carefully so I wouldn't scratch it, the first song played. One of my favorites: ABC

I started to dance around the room singing the lyrics. "ABC EASY AS ONE TWO THREE, AS SIMPLE AS DO-REY-ME, ABC 123 BABY YOU AND ME GIRL!" I turned around and saw my dad standing in my door way. "Oh, uh...hi" i said smiling. "How's was your day at school?" He asked pulling me into a hug. "Pretty good, um how long where you here?" I asked pulling away from the hug. "All day, I didn't have work today." He replied. "You didn't answer me when i asked if anyone was home!" I said smiling and hitting his arm. "Hey, hey sorry i had my headphones in!" He replied smiling.

Riches POV:

I was walking home with Noah and we were talking. "Macy wants me, i can tell." I said confidently. "Um no, she's that sweet innocent girl in 2nd period, right?" Noah asked. "Yeah." I said. "Yeah, definitely no. Have you listened to her conversations?" Noah said Turing to me. "No...but she looks at me in class, and who wouldn't want a piece of this?" I said proving a point.

"Whatever, anyways have you seen Andrew Davis in class?" He asked as i nodded. "Yeah? What about him?" "Its just the way he looks at Billie...what if he likes her?" Noah said panicking over nothing. "Andrews a good kid, so what if he likes her?" I said looking at the ground while walking my bike. What if Noah has a crush on Billie? Not that i care...ok maybe a bit. I don't know what's happening to Noah and I's friendship. I was going to talk to Billie about these weird feelings i have, because she always seems to have the answers.

We stood in weird silence for a second until i turned to him and he was missing. "Noah?" I said looking around. "NOah?" I said a little louder. "Yeah?" He said from behind me. "Where did you go?" I said. "Nowhere?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What the fuck?" I said under my breath.