seven | give mama a hug

october 17thlondon, england

october 17th
london, england

LILY-ROSE WENT TO THE BRO-S BULDING while the rest of the girls and me stayed in our hotel. We figured it had an indoor swimming pool, a club, an arcade hall and a play hall for children. Obviously we went to the play hall first, because most of the girls couldn't resist feeling like a ten year old once again. I did not blame them, but because of the muscles I hadn't used since I was ten, I decided to just read a book as I drank from my mojito.

Xavier's novel drove me mad. The female protagonist described everything so beautifully and enchanting, while the author himself seemed so flat and uncaring. It was as if Xavier didn't have a personality. I had to admit, his book about a mysterious love triangle came out better than I expected. Never thought he could think of such romantic things as described in his book.

Valentina ran up to me, trying to catch her breath. She took a seat beside me and sipped from my alcoholic beverage.

            "God, that tastes amazing! Anyway, what are you reading?" She quickly took the book out of hands and groaned loudly after reading the author's name. "You should've burned this book by now."

            "It's a good book, better than the one's I've read so far. It's very surprising."

            "I can't believe you're still willing to financially support his stupid ass!"

            "It doesn't matter, the book is already paid. You seem to hate him more than I do."

            "Yes, because I do have a well-functioning brain unlike you."

            "My only defense is agreeing with you, so I agree with you."

Then my phone rang. The only one who called me these days was my mom, so I was surprised to see another name on my screen.

Chris.

I wanted to ask Valentina what I should do, but she was already back in the playground. I gathered all my courage and decided to pick up; it must've been very important, otherwise he wouldn't call.

            "Hello?" I asked.

            "Autumn... Hi, how are you doing?"

            "I'm fine, thank you. What about you?"

            "Not so great."

            "What's the matter?"

            "I miss you."

            "Are you drunk?"

            "No."

            "Stoned?"

            "No."

            "Drugged, oh wait..."

            "Autumn, I'm serious. I miss you. I know I was the one who broke up, because I was so stupid to think that girl could replace you. I've realized no one could ever replace you and I just want to let you know that I really, truly regret my choice."