thirty-two | the pregnancy

december 13thdallas, america

december 13th
dallas, america

I SNUGGLED UP MORE AGAINST XAVIER under the blankets that kept us warm during the movie. After begging for a solid ten minutes, he finally gave in to watch the newest version of Beauty and the Beast. The story itself was my favorite; a sweet, gorgeous woman seeing through the horrific appearance of the beast was the most magical thing that could ever happen.

When Something There's melody started playing I couldn't do anything but get enthusiastic and sing along. Xavier looked at me surprised when I jumped out of his hug and held both my hands to my chest to create the illusion as if I was Belle – as elegant and bittersweet in her movements.

"There's something sweet, and almost kind," I sung passionately. From the corners of my eyes, I saw Xav's corners of his mouth curl up and a twinkle in his eyes appeared – the twinkle that always was there when I was around. I fully turned to him to look at him and laughed a bit uncomfortably, because I never sang in anyone's accompany. "What?"

"Nothing," he said, but the smiling didn't fade, in fact it only became bigger. He crossed his arms and kept looking at me. "Keep singing, Belle."

"I wonder why I didn't see it there before." I gave a small peck onto his nose before the television caught my attention again.

When the short instrumental neared its end, Xavier stretched his arms and legs and then cleared his throat.

"She glanced this way," he sung and to my surprise he sounded as beastly as the beast, yet very elegant and gentle. He was just like the beast itself, only a lot more handsome. He stood up as he sung and reached out for my hand. "And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw."

The second I accepted his offer, he pulled me up which was unexpected to me, so I basically fell into his arms and of course he caught me. One hand of his rested on my waist, while the other still held my hand. He pulled me closer and smiled warmly at me.

"But then she's never looked at me that way before." He started dancing like they do in every ballroom scene of a Disney movie. Slowly, intimately, every sophisticated movement he performed, made my cheeks turn a shade pinker. Oh, how this man could make me feel with his spontaneous actions all the time such as randomly showing up at my house with a brand new piano – which was why Lily-Rose and Valentina had taken me out all day long, because they had all planned it together – and treating me like a princess from the movies. He made all my dreams come true. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I didn't know you could dance so well," he said.

"I didn't know you'd know the lyrics to this song," I said.

"My mother is a huge fan of all Disney movies. She forced both my father and me into watching every single movie ever made, I guess she really wanted a daughter."