Chapter 1

Amy Rose had her things in hand while walking through the forest that lead to where she lived in the city. As she did this, emerald green eyes looked up; saw that it was getting into the evening hours. The cherry pink hedgehog knew that wild animals lived in these woods and didn't want to risk running into them, quickly picked up the pace she was walking.

Unfortunately, the Sakura colored hedgehog was unaware that a pair of eyes were watching in the distance. Just as she took a step forward; the pinkettes ears perked up to a rustling noise that was behind the bushes.

"H-hello?" The pink hedgehog asked as she had a worried looked on her face.

A growl was heard; which made the cherry pink hedgehog worry more about what was waiting for the right time to pounce. It hadn't even been a second, as her eyes went wide and was greeted by none other than a brown colored bear. As continuing to stand still hoping not to be seen; the Sakura colored hedgehog carefully took a step back, however she stepped onto a branch and a loud SNAP! was heard.

'Shoot!' The pinkette thought as she saw the bear looking at her.

The bear saw this and immediately ran over to where she was to try attacking.

"I'll teach you to mess with, Amy Rose!" The pink hedgehog stated as her hammer was in hand and went to defend herself.

Meanwhile a black and crimson streaked hedgehog was in another part of the forest; when his ears perked up to a loud cry for help. After arriving at the destination, crimson eyes saw that a cherry pink hedgehog was in the middle of fighting off a bear and immediately went to go intervene.

As the Sakura colored hedgehog was about hit the brown bear, the vicious beast knocked the weapon onto the ground. The pinkette was wishing that she hadn't adventured into the woods by herself; and was hoping help would arrive quickly. It was as if a miracle had happened, because a tall ebony hedgehog was standing between her and the bear.

"Get to safety." The black and crimson streaked hedgehog said.

The cherry pink hedgehog had a concerned look on her face and answered "W-what about you?"

"I'll be fine, just get to higher ground."

The pink hedgehog did what was told and went to where it was safe. But she felt the need to stay close; in case anything were to happen to the ebony hedgehog that had saved her from what could have been a disaster. While continuing to fight, the brown bear raised its paw in the air swatting at the black and crimson streaked hedgehog; luckily he saw this and managed to use chaos control to defeat the vicious beast.

After a few minutes of waiting to make sure that it was safe; the Sakura colored hedgehog went over to where the ebony hedgehog was located, saw that it had cuts on his arm. However, it wasn't long before she saw a pair of crimson eyes looking up at her and said

"Are you alright?"

The black and crimson streaked hedgehog had an arched brow and stated "What were you doing here by yourself?"

"I was going for a walk." The cherry pink hedgehog responded as she looked over at him.

"It's not safe to be in these parts alone." The ebony hedgehog explained.

"I understand," The pink hedgehog answered as she went over to where her things were "but I would've been alright if I had my hammer."