Chapter 6

"Here's the note that was found on top of the desk upstairs." The pink hedgehog said.

The black and crimson streaked hedgehog saw this and stated "We better take a look at what it says."

After the two hedgehogs had put the note down on the table, they saw the following words were that written on the piece of paper.

April 22, 1912

By the time this gets read, I will no longer be living. Therefore, it is highly important that I write this now rather than later. With the two families no longer fighting with each other, a deal was made to insure that my children's child be bonded together with the Hedgehogs children's child when they turn seventeen years of age.

With the information above in mind I need to mention the future missions their going to embark on will not be easy. However, by working together in order to defeat those who want to stop them from achieving objects that are hidden and use its powers for evil. Although I wish I could put more details down on this piece of paper. I'm unable to because of the current situation that is occurring. Which is why I will leave this note here in this house in hopes of it one day being seen by future generations.

Best Wishes,
Cynthia Rose

A look of pure shock filled the cherry pink hedgehogs peach muzzle by what she and the ebony hedgehog had just finished reading.

"This is more serious than what I thought it was." The Sakura colored hedgehog answered.

The black and crimson streaked hedgehog looked over at her and explained "I wonder what was happening when this was written."

The pinkette had a puzzled look on her face and asked "I'm not sure, but what about the your ancestors?"

"What about them?" The ebony hedgehog responded while waiting for an answer.

"Well, if we found this note that was from my side." The pink hedgehog exclaimed "Then the Hedgehogs must of left one too."

The black and crimson streaked hedgehog had an arched brow and said "If we did find it, would that tell us more information?"

Emerald green eyes looked over at him and chirped "I'm sure it would."

The ebony hedgehog looked over at the note and back over at the cherry pink hedgehog.

"We'll need to be leaving in a few days."

The Sakura colored hedgehog had an arched brow and exclaimed "I thought we needed to stay hidden?"

"Yes, however, it's important that we are a step ahead." The black and crimson streaked hedgehog explained in a serious tone.

The pink hedgehog couldn't but feel like the ebony hedgehog knew more about this whole situation than what he was telling her.

"Shadow?" The cherry pink hedgehog asked "How much has your parents talked to you about this?"

Crimson eyes immediately filled with a look of caution and answered "That's not important, Amy."

"Yes, it is." The Sakura colored hedgehog stated "There's two sides to every story."

After taking a step forward towards her. The black and crimson streaked hedgehog towered intimidatingly over the petite pinkette that stood in front of him. This of course didn't get to the pink hedgehog because she wasn't scared of his demeanor and continued to firmly stand her ground.