Chapter 7

As Victoria, Tyler, Sally and Ethan ran quickly towards the sliding glass doors that were in front of the store. They were stopped dead in their tracks by a lilac female.

"What are you planning to do with the files you got from the school?"

The orange foxes eyes went wide and said "I have no idea what is your talking about."

"Yeah?" The ivory bat retorted "then why were y'all in a hurry and bump into us?"

The red echidna nodded in agreement with his ivory colored girlfriend and responded "We saw the file folders that were taken from the school."

Ethan looked over at them and exclaimed "That's private information that's being locked up."

"And I would my own business if I were you." The auburn squirrel warned.

"Like that's going to scare us." Blaze explained sarcastically "You couldn't hurt a fly."

The grey colored hedgehog saw this and stated "Yeah and it doesn't matter what you say. Because we saw how it happened."

"Ha! What are you going to do, turn us into the principal? Because that's not going to work!" The blonde wolf retorted.

Tyler couldn't help but smirk and answered "Not to mention you're all pathetic if you think your going to get information from us."

"That's what you think!" Knuckles responded while taking a step forward.

Rouge put her hand on her red echidna boyfriend and said "I'm not going to let you get hurt by them."

Before the orange fox could speak, all eight of them saw that the store security was walking over to where they were.

"What's going on here?" Asked the green colored chameleon named Alexander.

Victoria looked over at him and exclaimed "We were just leaving, when they stopped us for no reason."

The lilac females eyes went wide at she had just heard and said "That's not what happened and you know it!"

"That's right." Silver explained "We saw you running into where we were."

The blonde wolf had a ticked off look on her face and sassed "Why don't you keep your mouth shut!"

Alexander had an arched brow and answered "Why don't we just look at the cameras and see who did it?"

After the store security had told them that,
Tyler, Victoria, Ethan and Sally knew it was time for them to leave before they all got into trouble.

"I'm sorry but we have an important meeting we have to get to." The orange fox responded.

The auburn squirrel immediately saw what he was doing and replied "Yes, and we really must be going."

"You're not going anywhere until we look at the footage." The green chameleon stated with a serious tone.

A smirk appeared on the blonde wolfs face and shot back "Not if we have anything to say about it!"

After the information was heard by the four people and the security officer that stopped them from leaving. Ethan, Sally, Tyler and Victoria quickly bolted it over to where the front entrance of the building was located. Once in the parking lot, the orange fox looked over at his auburn colored girlfriend and asked

"I thought you said we weren't being watched?!"

The auburn squirrel had a ticked off expression and retorted "I was just doing my job! How was I supposed to know!?"