The begin of the new vampire life

It was a cold dark night. It was November, Halloween had just finished it was November 1st. Everyone still had Halloween stuff out or they were taking them down. Some were already putting up Christmas stuff. Lance was with his friend hunk they laughed and kicked around leafs and jumped around. They made it home. They went to school. It was super boring. They didn't have class all together. Pidge was there too.
Today. November 12. It the day after remembrance day. Everyone cheer for the soldiers. It made lance smile to see all these people. He even saw Shiro. A solider he looked up too. Hunk was there too, they got his autograph. It was amazing tomorrow he'll show Pidge since, Pidge didn't go to school today.
10:30pm.
Lance was outside at night making his way home after hanging out with hunk, as well doing some homework. That he hated. Lance made his way through the forest. This time it was colder then normal. He felt like someone was watching him. It was really dark. He started to walk fast till the next thing he knew, he was lost. He started to panic he didn't know if he should call for help or run. He tried his phone. It was dead, probably from all the memes he been looking at instead of doing homework. He looked around. He saw nothing. It was pitch black, he could hardly see his hands.
"Help..." he little out softly.
"I'll help, I'll myself to you.." a stranger voice from the dark came out of nowhere. It sounded deep, Scratchy too. Lance tried to move around without being touched or caught, but he couldn't see the guy.
"who are you!? What you mean help yourself!? To me!! I know I'm handsome but I'm not yours!!" He looked around he still couldn't see.
The man came closer, lance finally saw the man eyes in the moonlight that just came out. The moon finally showed lightly. Lance show the fangs. The sharp, white, pointy fangs. Vampire fangs.
"V-vampire.. they... D-don't.." he couldn't get hi sentence out. Before being filled with fear. The man ran up grabbing lance head titling it to the side. He bit down on lance neck. Lance eyes widen he tried to pull away but that only made it hurt more. Lance finally fell Still when he heard the sucking, the sucking of his blood. The blood he needed to live slowly be drained out of him. From a killing machine. A vampire a blood sucker. There was so many names he could think of but then, the only thing on his mind was death. He was dying he heard himself repeat the same words in his head. The same sentence.
'Death.'
'I'm dying... I'm dying'
The man finally let go thinking lance was dead. Lance fell to the ground. Blood was all over his neck. Blood on his shirt, his jacket on he man face and fangs. The floor soon had blood on it too. The man face was getting blurry. He was dying on the spot. The man fangs now red with his blood. It was over. He was a goner...

hours later. It was now 1:00am November 13th. It was still dark out. He didn't remember anything other then blood and passing out. His neck hurt him a lot. He forgot what he was doing. He was still lost.
"I'm lance..." he thought to himself as he got his memory slowly back. He still had blood all over him. His neck was still bleeding since the vampire had came again drink any little of blood that was left. He was suppose to be dead. But he now the undead. A walking blood sucking, vampire. He made his way through the forest. His memory came to him. He remembered everything. He still felt faint. He was gonna pass out any minute, he need food, water, medical care and new clothes. He can't go home anymore so he as well need a home. Lance walked for an hour till he noticed a house in the forest. It was old, but new looking a witches house. He knocked on the door almost falling again. He waited. A witch with a red ribbon around his witch hat and black clothes came to answer the door. His name was Keith, he been a witch since he was little his mother had left him to train on his own. His father a human, a fireman. No one knows where he was now, or Keith mother. Lance looked at Keith. Keith eyes widen to see all the blood he dragged lance inside. He grabbed clothes trying to clean the blood, till he noticed the bite marks had been placed. He already knew a vampire had bitten him, but now the bites were deeper then a normal vampire. He was a full blood vampire now. The mark were fresh still too. So Keith wasn't a 100% sure if lance had been full changed and if he had a chance to be changed back. Lance after getting cleaned up passed out from blood loss again. Keith placed him in his bed to rest. Lance stayed a sleep for few hours. Keith got things from his vampire classes out. It was to kill vampire, but he wasn't gonna kill lance. He had a weird feeling to him, that he didn't understand. Now they just had to wait and see how this beginning will end.