Next day

Nov. 20th
They both were now just awkwardly seeing each other lance was hungry though but he tried to hide it from Keith by staying in his room. He heard footsteps then Keith opening the door he looked at him.
"You gonna come out or stay like a bat in a cave?" Keith flared at him. Lance sighed then felt dizzy as he closed his eyes. Keith then noticed lance was more pale then a normal vampire he then went to check on lance by moving closer. It was the worse idea he had since he let lance stay with him. Lance eyes widen and he grabbed Keith pinning him down and Keith put his arm up to protect himself. Lance then bit down on Keith arm drinking his blood. Keith scream and covered his mouth, lance eyes were slowly turning back to blue lance also still seem dizzy then. Lance pulled back staring at Keith would started to wipe off the blood from his arms.
"Jerk..." he muttered and got up, he felt in pain but didn't mind really since he knew how to heal it but still needed to wrap it. He went back to the kitchen working on his spells to heal the bite marks. Once was on the ground his hands in front of his face.
"W-what Just happened... I-i couldn't control myself..." he started to panic a bit. He then fainted from stress and lack of sleep. Since lance was a vampire he didn't really need to sleep, but he need blood to keep him alive and awake. But Keith blood made him want more and he didn't have to much so he ended up passing out. Keith went to check on lance later placing him in the bed to rest leaving a bottle of his blood by him. He smiled lightly then walked out.
"Why the hell... do I like him.."
(I know this is short. I didn't have much ideas. Since I'm trying to make it like a everyday post. So like nov. 21 is tomorrow do that the date I want to post the next part)