Hunk

Lance had destroyed his phone not so long ago. He felt that his parents and friends were most likely worried about him.
Meanwhile at Hunk's
Hunk was chilling with pidge they tried to call lance phone everyday about 5 - 10 times a day. They still didn't get any answers. Lance parents even asked them if they had any lucky. The only thing they got was
"Sorry.." from lance. They were gonna call the police. Hunk was worried.
"I'm gonna go look for him!? Even if no one else wants too right now!" Hunk stood up grabbing his jacket. Pidge nodded and grabbed her coat.
"I'll help." She said. They both went out to the forest to check first.
Nov. 22
They had checked everywhere they both were losing hope. Hunk knew lance had pasted through the first but that was it. Pidge kinda gave up, she went off back to her place. Hunk was scared of everything really, but he had a plan to find lance, leave around the time lance did. Then go into the forest! Hunk did so terrified of what could be out there. He heard wolves, Brushes moving and the howling wind. It wasn't as bad as when lance was out. The moon was shining through. Hunk then heard a noise, then made him run for his life. He found the red witch house, he went up to it yelling.
"A-Anyone here!? Lance!? Is that you!?" Hunk voice was shaking as he looked around. Wolves were out at this time since there was a full moon. Keith went to the door, his eyes widen. Then shut the door for a few minutes. He took a deep breathe opening it. Lance ran downstairs confused. His cold blue dead eyes locked into hunk. Hunk mouth dropped open and ran to lance hugging him. Crying his eyes out, lance tear up.
"LANCE! Everyone worried sick about you!! You have to come back home!! Right now!!" Hunk begged and pleaded. Keith shook his head.
"I can't... I'm a vampire now... I would kill everyone.." lance looked at hunk teary puffy eyes. Hunk laughed a bit.
"N-nice joke! N-now come on pidge been looking for you!" Hunk smiled weakly.
"I said I can't hunk, I'm a vampire now" lance crossed his arms, showing his sharp fangs. Hunk stepped back into Keith. Keith rolled his eyes and grabbed a cup making hot chocolate for hunk.
"Here take this and let us explain." Keith said pushing hunk down on a old looking couch that was actually brand new. Hunk sipped the hot chocolate when Keith pushed him down as he asked handed him the hot chocolate. Lance and Keith explained everything. Hunk nodded he understood everything, but it was hard for him to believe. Keith looked at lance.
"Hunk since you know where I live and the story of lance your not allowed to leave this place without me, You can go outside but not outside of the forest, or speak to anyone." Hunk eyes widen.
"W-What!?" Lance looked at hunk pouting.
"I'm sorry buddy.." lance walked upstairs to his room grabbed the stuff he slept with, Just a pillow really.
"You sleep in my room I got the couch." Lance said.
"A-Alright" Hunk said quickly as he went to bed right away. Keith stared at lance then went to go sleep as well. Lance relaxed calming on the couch trying his best to sleep.