The red witch

Keith before meeting lance.
Keith was always alone after his father had left and his mother went missing. He was shown to be a witch before they both left. He study magic, he though rather fight other. So he studied the fighting spells more then healing or anything really. He learned way to kill monster, like vampires. Keith hated vampires. They were always knocking at his door for his blood, he had to kill them of course. That's what he thought. He couldn't help anyone, nor a vampire. He hated everyone. He blamed everyone. Keith was a lone wolf. He didn't want people around or liked people around. He just wanted to be alone with this spells and magic. Keith been studying the fire spells as well they are harder but best for fighting in the forest. Water spells were also very hard to do, but most needing a body of water around. He sighed after few hours of studying. It wasn't too late now, but late enough that vampires are out to hunt. He heard a scream. He ignored it of course. He then made his way to his bed he felt few a hours till, he had woken up to a weird sick feeling. He went down to get some water and a small snack. Once he did, he checked the time. It was almost around 1am now. It was late. He still human he needed 8 hours of sleep. He only had witch school at times but really he dropped out, sometimes he would have to go. But he rarely goes. Keith finally heard a knock at his door, it made his mind go blank. He been thinking of his past at time. He went to answer the door, he saw a young teenager older or same age of him in front of him. He saw blood, blood everywhere. He knew a vampire must have attacked him. He grab cloth he stumbled to try to help him. Keith normally never help anyone, or a vampire. He washed up all the blood he could then noticed the deep fresh bite marks. He was going to a vampire. He thought he could fix him before he became one, so he allowed lance to sleep in his bed.