Wolves

Nov.23
It was the morning by the time Keith and hunk woke up. Lance was still sound asleep on the couch since he hardly slept that night. Hunk smiled and laughed at lance.
"It been so long since I seen him sleep that peacefully!"
"What you mean? He seem fine when he slept here with me.." Keith looked confused.
"Oh... well lance is actually depressed... he failing school, he gets yelled at by teachers... he only in those classes cause one of the top student actually left the school to go to the next top school for gifted kids. Pidge almost went there this year, But she didn't since she wanted to follow in her brother steps and wait till she has no reason to be at our school.. Lance wanted to be there for everyone, like a hero, Like his favourite idol Shiro!" Hunk smiled and looked at lance.
"He also gets homesick easily... even if sometime he got yelled at for Bad marks, his parents only cared for his feelings..." Keith then looked at lance he didn't see that at all. "What else?" Keith asked.
"Well, He flirts with many people and never actually been on a date with a girl or anyone!" Hunk tried to hold back his laugh. Keith nodded listening. Few moments later Hunk was done and Keith had tried to hold back a small laugh. Lance was still asleep snoring loudly at the time. They both ended up eating hunk cooking for breakfast.
12:30pm
Lance finally woke up, he stretched and yawned.
"I'm starving!" Were the first world to come out of his mouth. Hunk laughed.
"There left over breakfast or wait few minutes / hour to eat lunch" Keith was working on his spells at the time. Lance crossed his arms.
"I'll wait till lunch!" Hunk nodded. Later in a hour and a half they had a full course meal for lunch that hunk made for them. They were enjoy the great meal, lance had blood as well to drink but this meal should keep him not hungry for blood, for a day or few hours at least. Keith was stuffed hunk was still eating. It was one of the things Hunk enjoyed.
6:00pm
Lance and hunk was bored of sitting around and talking in the room and watching Keith work, they went outside to play in the snow. Hunk laughed throwing a snowball at lance, lance stepped forward a bit then grabbed a snowball. "
"OH! I'm gonna get you back" lance shouted throwing the snow ball at hunk, they laughed and played around. Snow balls fights were just the beginning! They tried building a snow fort but lance felt accidentally knocking it over. They still laughed not really caring much, only that they are together. Hunk smiled and then started to make a snowman.
"I'm gonna make you into a snowman lance!"
"Oh yeah! I bet my snowman of you will be better!" Lance laughed as he started to make his own. It started to get dark so they went in to get warmer still laughing.
11:40pm.
Hunk and lance thought of a plan to get hunk back home, they were gonna travel tonight where the wolves are suppose to be out and say Hunk was killed so then he can go back home! They made out of the house easily other then lance being a goofy and fell down the stairs. Keith was in his room still snoring. Lance and hunk started to hear noticed as bushes moving, foot steps. Then a howl and a growl. The wolves were out and watching them. Lance tried to fight them off so hunk could run home, but they attacked lance pinning him. Lance hissed and bite down on the wolf leg as he heard a scream. Even Keith heard it waking up. Lance run towards the scream to find a trail of blood.
"H-Hunk!!??" Lance called out a little worried. No answer was called back. He tried again.
"H-HUNK!?!" Lance started to shake as Keith appeared behind him.
"What did you two do..." Keith asked as he looked at lance, who had small bit and claw marks that started to heal quickly.
"H-hunk wanted to go home, I know he wouldn't tell anyone..." lance said with a begging voice. The wolves then started to growl again, but not at them. They were growling over a meal at each other. Lance followed the growl to see... hunk stomach ripped open and wolves covered in blood, hunk cold eyes staring at him. Lance fell to his knee. His he had a heart it would of popped out of his chest and froze. His head was hurting he was sobbing again. Keith placed a hand on lance shoulder.
"It's my fault..." lance said still starting.
"No it isn't, now let's go... it bad to just watch.." Keith said worried for lance mental health now. Lance nodded getting up slowly. Keith looked at lance.
"He lived a good life... and he was very glad to have you as a friend lance.." Keith smiled lightly. Lance smiled but still cried.
"He was a good man and still is"