Training

Nov.16
Lance has his first training today to become a vampire with skills. He had to learn, to control his speed, strengths, mind control and the rest will come to him. Keith was busy doing his own things as he heard a scream coming from the bathroom upstairs. Lance was staring into the mirror. He couldn't see himself anymore. He a vampire duh. Vampire don't have souls for mirrors to reflex off of. Keith ran upstairs thinking bad had happened.
"WHAT THE SCREAM!?!"
"I CAN'T SEE MYSELF!!" Lance sobbed he now couldn't look handsome as he wanted. He had no idea if he had bed hair or not. Keith sighed then turned away. Lance grabbed Keith shoulder crying. Keith pulled himself away.
"Your a vampire don't touch my shoulders, you may end up biting my neck, Blood sucker." Keith growled and made a small flame appear in his hand. Lance stepped back to only fall into a bathtub. He scream again.
"AHHH"
"Why am I with such an idiot Blood sucker.." Keith sighed and walked off. Lance tried getting out of the bath and sighed, he still sobbed over how he couldn't see himself. Keith just wanted to tell him he looked handsome so he would shut up, but knowing lance for few minutes he a flirt. Keith went back to doing what he was. Guess training wasn't gonna start today. Lance was still crying.
Nov.17
It was around 11pm. Lance was in a room still. He was still crying over not seeing himself drinking blood bottles, as if it was beer. He kept crying. Keith got annoyed to the point he slammed up the door dragged lance downstairs and sat him down.
"I'm gonna train you right here and now. Understand!?" Keith was angry. He wasn't gonna take no as an answer. Lance nodded
"Y-Yes I understand... but what am I training for? Or learning?"
"YOUR VAMPIRES POWERS IDOIT!" Keith yelled. Lance eyes widen and he moved back a bit with the chair. Keith grabbed a book and sighed.
"First up.. Is turning into a bat... but that seem to hard for you, So try hiding your fangs.. if you can.." Keith looked at lance, he read that only few vampire can actually hide their fangs so no one can actually see if they were human or not. Lance open his mouth, and tried super hard. His fangs still showed. He crossed his arms.
"Well that was stupid are we done?"
"No. Now shut up... next is speed... so we will skip that.. try floating... or climbing.." Keith thought could he only float if a bat or not. Lance tried to fly/ float, but just fell to the ground. He rubbed his face.
"Oww.."
"Yeah it was just a bat.." Keith looked at lance on the ground. Lance stood up then placed a foot on the wall slowly climbing up it. Till he had made it up on the ceiling.
"WOW EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN!!" Lance cheered.
"Your upside down idiot..." Keith sighed and looked away. Lance then fell from the ceiling causing a huge bang sound and crashing sounds from behind Keith. Keith jumped little with a flinch, then slowly turned around to see lance had fallen on some old broken glass stuff. Lance had glass stabbed into him, he felt the pain, but he wasn't gonna die. Keith shook his head then pulled out all the pieces of glass. Lance healed after pretty quickly but still had felt sore. Few hours later...
Keith and lance tried everything. Lance couldn't do much things a vampire could do.
•Turn into a bat
•drink blood
•Climb walls
•super speed
•control minds
•hide fangs
(That's all I can remember...)
Lance could only do 2 of thing on the list. He could climb and drink blood. Lance was a rare type of vampire, it maybe also since he was human. Keith still couldn't let his guard down though. Even if he slowly came to like lance. Lance flirted a lot with Keith the whole time they trained, but lance was a blood sucker. Who can change from a lover to a killer. Lance as well started to like Keith. He saved him, helped him. His hair was a mullet though, other then that he was cute. Lance heart raced if he wasn't dead. He liked Keith. Or did he just want his blood.