Whats next

Nov.24
Lance was outside with Hunk half eaten body. He was frozen in freeze and from the cold. The sun didn't burn him a bit but he was mostly in the shade.
"Hunk..." lance said. But then he woke up he was having a nightmares. Keith walked in to check on him.
"How you doing lance?"
"I-I had a nightmare that hunk died crazy... right..?" Lance said as if nothing had happened. Keith looked down.
"He gone lance.. it gonna take time but he gone.." Keith said sadly yet strongly. Lance shook his head he didn't believe it still. He ran down to see if Hunk was there. Nothing. He ran outside the sun was blasting if the shade around the house wasn't there lance would of burned and died too. He then tried to run out to fine hunk. Keith stopped him in his tracks and knocked him out.
Nov.25
Lance finally woken up from being knocked out. Keith has to keep knocking him out till he would calm down. It was about 6:30am now. Lance had only slowly calm down. He still didn't want to believe it, but it was true. Keith told hunk parents everything and the police didn't go into it just saying stay out of the forest. Lance then remembered pidge!! Pidge has liked hunk since they met. She must be upset! Even more then he was. Keith then seen lance fidgeting and panic.
"What's wrong now? Need to go pee?"Keith said more jokey to lighten the mood. Lance shook his head then mumbled.
"P-pidge... she must be depressed without hunk... she has no reason to stay now... I'm missing, hunk dead.. who next.." lance looked at Keith in tears. Keith hugged lance and stroked his hair.
"Hey... no one else is gonna die ok... I promise you.." Keith smiled at him. Lance eyes widen and he hugged Keith tightly.
"I love you lance..." Keith said softly into his ear. Keith has started to feel feelings for lance but he didn't know when to say it. Right now wasn't the best or worse time to say. Lance blushed and kept crying into Keith shoulder. Lance was worried for who next or what gonna happen next.