Blood moon

(This will be the last part of this story. I hope you very much enjoyed.)
Nov.27
It was the blood moon. It was still early, but lance was already getting affected He was twitching, shaking and almost looked in pain. Keith didn't want to get to close in case he would attack.
"Lance it gonna be ok.. just stay in this room don't drink any blood and you'll be fine.." Keith said slowly as he closed the door. Lance ran to the door.
"N-no Keith don't leave alone!! Please!! I don't understand I need your help!!" Lance shouted. Keith closed the door anyway. He checked always few hours.
6:00pm
It was slowly getting dark the blood moon was showing. Then Keith remember lance window. It was too late. Lance broke through the window falling out of the second floor building and ran. The blood moon did this to him, not himself. Keith heard the crash and ran to lance room.
"LANCE!!!" He yelled out the window. As lance was already gone. Keith grabbed his broom and jumped on it flying through the forest. Lance was hiding in a tree as other vampire had been around feeding. Lance noticed his fangs had grew and he was hungrier each minute that passed by. Lance shook his head.
"K-Keith where are you..." he cried. Keith then few by around 9:00pm it was really late now he had to fight off vampires keep clear of vampire hunters. Then out of no where lance tackled Keith off his broom from the tree. Keith landed on the ground on top of lance. Lance looked at Keith scared, fear and worry in his eyes.
"K-Keith!! I missed you! I missed you so much!!" Lance sobbed, as his tear turned ice cold. Keith hugged lance. Then lance eyes turned red he bit down roughly into Keith neck. Keith then tried to pull away. It didn't work. Keith was still trying. Then out to no where an arrow flew by. Lance darted off. Keith looked at lance run off feeling dizzy.
10:00 the vampire hunter healed Keith as best as he could then looked at Keith.
"Why were you hugging a vampire? He your boyfriend or something!?"
"Yes he is, now I need to go fine him!!" Keith got up still feeling light headed.
"Wait till around midnight he'll be better.." the vampire hunter made Keith sleep.
11:40pm
Keith and the vampire hunter ran off to find lance. There was blood everywhere all around lance when they found him. Lance ran up to Keith pinning him down.
"Hey you... You smell nice... If I weren't hungry I would allow you to—" lance got slapped by Keith before he could do anything. The vampire hunter took out an arrow. Then lance threw Keith at him. Cause them both pain.
"Guess I got now food~" lance came closer.
Keith got up tackling lance and fighting to pin him down. Lance tried biting Keith.
"K-Kid you got to kill him! He gonna kill us all!!" The vampire hunter grabbed something he could use as a weapon and through it at Keith. Lance slowly calmed down and pinned Keith down.
"D-Do It Keith... p-please kill me.. I don't want to be a vampire! I miss hunk! I miss my family!! I don't want to hurt you anymore!!" Lance sobbed and his tear rolled down his face he was scared he didn't want to die but he knew he had too. Keith then grabbed lance face and pulled him to his face kissing him.
"Lance please I know you can break through this..." Keith shook his head crying lightly. Lance eyes changed red back to blue. Then one eye was just red and one blue. He had tear coming from the blue eye but the red had no emotion but hunger. Lance shouted this time.
"PLEASE KEITH I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO KILL YOU!" Lance was sobbing more as then snapped out of it. Keith stabbed lance through the heart. Lance eyes went blue again, but they started to fade.
"Thank you Keith... thank you..." lance fell onto of Keith. Keith hugged lance crying.
"n-No please stay with me!" Keith sat up with lance in his arms. Lance looked at Keith as his last tear rolled down his face. He placed a hand onto Keith face.
"Hey... at least we can meet in heaven together... don't worry I'll be your angel till then ok..." lance coughed up blood as if he were completely human again. Keith then grabbed a spell he had trying to heal lance. It was too late. Lance human heart was never beating. He was around dead to start with, but now he has his friend he passed on. He can see his family. Most importantly Keith would still be alive. Keith cried, sobbing on his knees.
"LANCE PLEASE!!" He grabbed lance hand trying not let him go. As if this would keep him alive. He kept crying non-stop. The vampire hunter walked to Keith placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey Keith... Don't worry ok... he in a better place.."
"IT CAUSE YOU HE IS!" Keith shouted and hugged lance tightly. Then lance body fell over as if it was slowly turning to dust. Then a small blue flower formed through lance heart. Keith looked at it and rest lance down. A whisper came toward Keith ear.
"I'm forever with you as long as this flower grows.." Lance was the whisper. Keith wiped his tears and looked at the flower.
"I love you lance... I promise we will meet again one day.."