#4

The next day, I wake up in my bed. Which is weird because I could have sworn that I fell asleep with Collette in her crib. Me,  whatever.

I want to get up but my body is just refusing to let me. So I just end up falling asleep. Again.

2 hours later

"Austin" someone whispers. I recognize it as Landon.

"Austin is not home right now, leave a message" I say crawling deeper under the covers.

"Okay, well breakfast is almost ready. And after we eat we are going shopping for stuff in your room, and later we are filming an update video to introduce you." Landon says. I uncover my head and open my eyes, which meet Landon's.

"Morning sunshine" he says smiling.

"Morning" I say.

"You hungry?" He asks. I nod my head.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Just after 10" he says. I sigh and sit up a bit. But then just fall back over.

"I know I should get up but this bed is comfy as hell" I say. Landon chuckles.

"How about this, me and Camryn will Bring food in and bring Collette, and you can have breakfast in bed" Landon says "How does that sound?"

"It sounds nice, but I'm to messy for that. I'll be out in a minute" I say. Landon nods and kisses my forehead. Then gets up and closes my door.

I get up and stretch. I get out of bed and just put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun. Then put on my glasses. Then make my way to the kitchen. Camryn is cooking breakfast and Landon is feeding Collette.

"Morning Camryn" I say, hugging her.

"Morning sweetie, how'd you sleep?" She asks hugging me.

"Pretty good" I say. I help Camryn by setting the table.  Once Landon is done feeding Coco, breakfast is also done.

Landon puts Collette in her swung so we can eat. Camryn made bacon, eggs and toast. Which is really good. But than again, I've only ever eaten orphanage food. And that tastes like shoe leather

"So do I have a budget for my room?" I ask

"Basically free rain under 800 dollars" Camryn says. I nod, doing the math in my head I figure about 400 for my room and 200 on Clothes. Because I know for a fact that Camryn isn't letting me leave without playing dress up with me first. I also realize I'm out of bacon, but Landon has one piece left

"Hey Landon, did you know there is not calories in stolen food?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Landon asks. Then I grab the bacon off his plate and eat it in 3 bites. He looks shocked.

"Oh I'm gonna get you!" He says. I take of running and he follows me. I end up tripping and Landon starts tickling me. I notice Camryn recording it but decide to ignore that.

"Mercy! Mercy!" I yell.

"Say I'm the best dad ever!" He says, continuing to tickle me.

"Okay okay! You're the best Dad ever!!" I say. He stops and I catch my breath. He starts laughing and helps me up. And we make are way back to the table.

"It's like I have three kids, I swear" Camryn says to the camera before shutting it off.

Time skip

We were in Home Sense for about an hour, looking for stuff for my room. I end up settling for the comfort ether than style. Because it's just me.

 Because it's just me

The you are my sunshine Banner kind if reminds me of Camryn, Landon and Collette because they are the lights of my life and have been for a long time

The you are my sunshine Banner kind if reminds me of Camryn, Landon and Collette because they are the lights of my life and have been for a long time. Even if they just adopted me.

We are currently in Walmart. I've started looking around the clothing section for a bit while Camryn goes to the washroom to Change Collette. We have been out for about 2 hours and it is past lunch.

"Landon?"

"Hmm"

"Can we get McDonald's?" I ask.

"Maybe" he says. Maybe usually means no, so, I look at him and give him my best puppy-dog eyes.

"Don't give me the face" he says. I stick out my lip a bit.

"Okay, Fine" he sighs, giving in.

"Yay" I say clapping my hands.

After browsing a bit more, Camryn comes back with Coco and Landon goes to grab food.

"So do you see anything you like?" Camryn asks

"I don't know" I say. Landon gets back with food. And I just sit in the cart to eat while Camryn and Landon look around.

Back at home

Camryn basically bought me an entire wardrobe. I tried to tell her not too, so did Landon, but she wasn't having it. W3 are currently getting ready to film a life update video where Camryn and Landon introduce me.

"Welcome back, Camily" Camryn says "So today, Landon and I have a very big suprise for you!"  At which point I pop into frame.

"We adopted a kid" they say.

"Hello Camily" I say waving.

"So tell them a bit about yourself" Landon says.

"Okay well, my name is Austin Rose Clifford, I'm 11 years old. I did take Landon's last name because they are engaged and it's Collette's last name. I play the guitar and sing. And I was bullied a lot at the orphanage. At yeah that's about it" I say

"So we adopted her yesterday, and she fits into our family really well" Camryn says. After talking a bit more about me and why they adopted me, Camryn ends the video. She's not posting it till I meet her family, which happens tomorrow.

After Collette goes down for a nap, Landon and Camryn help me put my room together.

_____________

Okay guys, so I was watching Camryns instagram live the other night and she answered 5 of my questions and even said my username. Like she knows I exist.

@coffeecrisp18 is my instagram so follow me :)