#1

Austin P.O.V
The library. My happy place. I come in here everyday. For three reasons.

1. Best WiFi,  so I can binge watch Cam&Fam

2. So many books. I can hardly ever decide what to read

3. Avoid the bullies. I get teased because my name is Austin and that's supposedly a boys name.

My birth parents thought I was gonna be a boy, so my Name was originally Austin Richard, but when I was born, they kept the original first name and just changed my middle name to Rose.

Most of my 'friends' at the orphanage call me A.R because it can stand for Austin Rose or Always Reading. Which I admit is pretty clever but I just prefer to be called Austin.

My birth parents died in a car crash bring me home from the hospital. Which is why I don't have a last name. I don't remember it and no one would tell me.

I hear a knock at the door of the library and it opens soon after. It's Mrs. Wheeler. One of the workers here. She's really nice.

(Does anyone get the Mrs  Wheeler thing. If so I love you)

"Hey Mrs. Wheeler  what's up" I ask

"Hey Austin, here's a young couple wanting to adopt you" She says smiling

"Oh my gosh are you serious" I squeal

"As serious as a heart attack" She says.

"Oh my god" I say as I jump up.

"Wanna go meet them" She says

"Yes but can I learn there names before I go down?" I ask

"Of course sweetie, there names are Camryn and Landon" she says. Camryn and Landon? Like Cam&Fam Camryn and Landon? I doubt it but that would be amazing.

"Alright" I say as casually as possible

"Come on let's go" she says. I follow her out of the library and down the stairs, and into her office where I see to people sitting. As we walk in they stand up and turn around.

IT'S CAMRYN AND LANDON!! FROM YOUTUBE, OH MY GOD I mentally squeal but act casual on the outside.

"Hi, you must be Austin, I'm Camryn, your new mom" Camryn says sticking her hand out for me to shake, which I do.

"And I'm Landon, your new Dad, and this is Collette, your new baby sister" Landon says also shaking my hand. And I wave at Collette who just gurgles

"We hear from Mrs. Wheeler that your a fan of ours as well" Camryn says.

"Yes I am" I say

"Well that's good to hear. So you'll be alright with us filming sometimes.

"Oh yea of course I'm fine with it" I say.

"That's good, so why don't you go pack your things, and we will finish up with Mrs. Wheeler" Landon says

"Okay,can I just leave my phone with you two?" I ask

"Of course sweetie" Camryn says. I hand her my phone then run out of Mrs. Wheelers office. I run upstairs to the sleeping quarters.

I grab two suitcases from under my bed and pack my clothes in one. And put some of my other personal things in my other one. Like my stuffed wolf,purple blanket, books, sketchbook, pencils, Journal/song book, and a bunch of other things.

"Hey, Austin Texas, where you think your going huh" one of the bullies, Shayla, says

"For your information, I got adopted" I say and go back to packing.

"You, get adopted, yeah right, come in girls, let's teach this little shit a lesson for lying" Shayla says. Then punches me in the face and  shoves me down. They all start kicking me, I curl up in a ball, and cry out in pain.

"LANDON, CAMRYN HELP!!" I yell, in hopes they hear me.

"HEY, what's going on up here" someone says. I look up somewhat to see one of the other staff members. Shayla and her posse run away. I get up and throw everything else in my bag. I zip them both up. Then swing my guitar case on my back that Mrs. Wheeler gave me when I was nine. Then pick up one suitcase in each hand and walk out of the living quarters.

When I get downstairs, Camryn and Landon are waiting for me. Camryn now has Collette and Landon comes over and takes my suitcases from me. I bid goodbye to Mrs. Wheeler and Camryn, Landon, Collette and I set off.

Landon puts my suitcases in the back of the care along with my guitar. He turns to me when he closes the trunk. He smiles down at me but that quickly turns into a frown when he sees the bruise forming on my cheek. He runs his finger over it causing me to wince.

"Austin, who did this" he asks

"Just a girl" I mumble.

"Did she do anything else?" he says bending down to my height. I lift my shirt a bit ti show the patches fo black, blue and purple on my ribs.

"We are gonna have to get some ice on that when we get home" Camryn says. As she gets out of the car after buckling in Collette. We get in the car after. And Landon starts driving.

I look over at Coco  (Camryn and Landon ' nickname for Collette)  and smile. I grab her small hand in mine as she grabs hold of my index finger. She starts moving it around. She puts it in her mouth as well.

"Can I have my finger back please Collette?" I ask. She gurgles and let's go. After a little bit longer of playing with Collette in her car seat, Landon pulls into the parking lot for an apartment. I guess we have arrived home.