CHAPTER FOUR✓

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

Yes, it's lunch time!

It's really boring, I didn't do anything but instead I'm just staring at the universe with my most boring expression.

I was walking towards the canteen when suddenly the principal talks using the speakers at the hallways.

"Lee Haewoon, I need to talk to you. Come to my office right now,"

I'm not sure if I memorize the way back to the office but luckily I still remembers it. I'm genius yah know?
.
.
.

[PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

I entered the office and saw the principal. As he saw me he gestured me to sit and I do as he said.

Cause I don't want any trouble in my first day of class but I'm so lucky my first day is nothing but a break for the students especially me.

"Okay as you can see, your first day here is pretty boring so I decided to give you a tour in this university,"

Is he going to tour me around?

He's the principal for bread's sake. I'm so lucky.

"So I asked who's interested to tour you around and there are three of them, besides it's their first time to volunteer I didn't hesitate agreeing to them," I frowns but quickly hides it before the principal caught me.

I thought he's going to tour me around. But I'm still lucky because someone's interested in me.

"So please meet them infront of the main building near the gate," I nod my head at him and stood up to take my leave and bows at him.

Now let me find those dudes.

(-_-)
<   >
/    \

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Hey I heard uncle is asking who's interested to tour, Woonie" Taehyung told Jimin while munching on his granola bar.

"Woonie?" Jimin asked confusedly while Taehyung nods.

"Haewoon, woonie." Taehyung said and grinned.

"What tour?"

"Tour, we can tour woonie in the whole campus if we volunteers to tour her around."

"Uh so you want to tour her around?" Taehyung nods.

"Okay! I'm in" Jimin shouted and raise his fist in the air.

"Hyung, me too!" Jungkook said while playing on his phone, raising his hand lazily.

"Yah let's go! Woonie wait for us! We are your tour guide in this campus!" Taehyung shouted making the students looked at him weirdly but he doesn't care.
.
.
.

[FRONT OF THE MAIN BUILDING]

"Hyung, where's that noona?" Jungkook asked while Jimin look at him before shrugging.

[A/N: The boys calls the girls older than them a 'noona' which means older sister]

"Just wait, Uncle already talked to her and she's currently making her way here."

"Oh she's there! she's there!" Taehyung shouted making Haewoon from a far to look at their way.

"WOONIE! HERE!" Haewoon walked towards them while frowning.

"Why are you here?!" she asks and the three laughs at her while she's looking at them.

"What's your problem? Why are you guys laughing?!" she asked feeling annoyed.