CHAPTER FIVE✓

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

They are begging me to cook for them but I keep on shaking my head. They have Seokjin but why are they begging for me.

"Woonie, Please I'm hungry" Taehyung keeps on calling me but I keep on shaking my head at him.

I feel like a Boss.

"Why don't you buy some foods at the convenience store?" I asked while smirking.

"No" he keeps on whining. Seriously he's so cute, I can't.

"Why?"

"Because----" Jimin interrupted him making him pout.

"You stole our money and we didn't know where you put it. I just realized it now."

"Oh? Really? that's your punishment for not listening to me" they all whined. I walked away then looked back at them.

I saw Jimin looking at the floor while pouting and holding his tummy with his small hands.

I chuckled, how cute?

I looked at Taehyung who's looking at me with his sad face.

While Jungkook looked at me then back to his hyungs. While the others are watching television like they didn't even care if they die in hunger.

I went to my room. As soon as I closed the door, my phone rings. Mom is calling. I picked it up, of course.

"Honey, I miss you even your dad misses you too."

"Yeah me too, but mom when are you coming back?"

"In next two or three months so how's the boys?"

"They are good boys."

"Really? they are good boys right? So how about you?"

"I'm okay mom but I want to know where are you right now?"

"Ohhh we're in Japan."

J-JAPAN?!?! That's where my anime husbands are living!

"Oh why you didn't bring me?!?!" I whines.

"Sorry honey because of business."

"Hmph!"

"I gotta go now bye honey I love you take care!" she hangs up while I frowns before looking at the door.

I need to check on them because I don't know if they are cooking something? Or burning the kitchen or maybe eating some papers?

I went outside to looked at them but I stop my pace as soon as I saw the seven sprawled at the floor outside my room.

They're all looking at me. Except for Yoongi he's looking somewhere but I can still see his pouted face.

Cute.

"Okay fine I will cook now! No need to do that let's go Seokjin we need to cook I know you're the great cook in the group but I'm the greatest." I said while pulling Seokjin to stand up.

"But you don't have a great face like me." Seokjin murmurs but I chose to ignore it. Damn that Alpaca.
.
.
.

[AFTER ONE MONTH]

It's been one month since I babysit them and there are only two months left. Me and the boys got closer but they still keep on teasing me.

"Ms. Lee I need to talk to you" Mr. Song said so I follow him to his office.

"So Ms. Lee I need to tell you something."

"What is it Mr. Song?"

"I need you to tutor Mr. Park Jimin in science."