CHAPTER NINE√

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

We just arrived at home when Taehyung brought the topic about the dance competition.

"So are you going to audition?" Taehyung asked Hoseok while munching on his granola bar that he bought while we we're walking.

"Yeah I want to dance so I'm going to audition" Hoseok replied then his gaze went to me.

"How about you Haewoon? I heard you're pretty good in dancing"

"Really? Then she can dance with you hyung!" Taehyung said while grinning.

"You're right Taehyung"

"That's a good idea tho" I said while Hoseok smiled widely.

"Really really good idea! So it's settled you and me audition together??" He asked while I nod.

"So? See you guys in dinner" I said and went to my room.

"That was tiring I think warm shower will help" I groans while walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Actually Jimin and mines bathroom are connected so sometimes Jimin just randomly appeared in front of me while I'm doing my face mask at the bathroom and he just screams.
.
.
.

[PARK JIMIN'S POV]

I look at Haewoon running upstairs.

"Hey Jimin" Seokjin hyung called making me look at him.

"Hmmm?" I look at him confusedly.

"Do you perhaps....like her?" He asked curiously.

Do I like her? Ughh I don't know
I didn't even know what is the difference between love and like?

(A/N: I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHAT IS LOVEeeeEEeEeeEEeeEee!!!)

I just shrugged.

"Why did you asked hyung?" I asked to him and he just smiled.

"Because I like her----" Seokjin hyung got interrupted by the one and only Hoseok hyung who's at the end of stairs.

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE HAEWOON?HYUNG?!" He whispered the last part and quickly walk towards Jin hyung.

"So when did it started?" he asked.

"I don't know," Seokjin hyung replied confidently.

"Ohhh? Damn" Hoseok hyung said before running upstairs while my gaze went to Jin hyung.

Does he really like Haewoon?

Cause I think I like her too?

"Back to earth Jimin," Seokjin hyung said while waving his hand in front of my face. I stands up and went straight to my room.

"What is his problem? Ugh nevermind anyways I'm gonna cook dinner!" Seokjin exclaim before making his way at the kitchen.
.
.
.

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

I just got out from my shower when I heard Hoseok shouted and then suddenly whispered. I just ignored it cause maybe it's boys talk.

I get dressed and went outside.

"Back to earth Jimin" I heard Seokjin said then after that I heard someone is going upstairs so immediately run back to my room.

"Ugh I really need to shower" I heard Jimin mutters and then his door opens.

Our rooms are at the right side upstairs while left side upstairs that's the place where hyung lines located.

Left side.