CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

3RD PERSON'S POV

It's already a week since Haewoon and her parents arrived in Philippines and tommorow is the day they will leave.

"Haewoon are you sure your luggage is ready?"

Haewoon's mom asked her daughter.

"Yes mom."

Haewoon replied and stand up.

"Mom I need to buy some merchandise for my babies."

Haewoon said while grabbing her purse with her.

"Okay come home early."

She nodded and made her way outside.

"Okay let's check the weather today."

She look at her phone and a notification popped up. She clicked it and it's Jimin. Who sends some video to her.

"What the hell is this?"

She asked to herself and clicked it.

"H-Haewoon it's me Jinah..."

Jinah said in the video. Haewoon's eyes went wide at the sight of Jinah that looks like a mess from crying.

"I guess you and the boys are not in good state....and I'm sorry for it. I know I'm such a bitch to ruined your life please forgive me and...."

She suddenly stop then look around and continue her sentence.

"Please forgive the boys I'm the one who threatened them that I will hurt you if they didn't agreed to be my girlfriend and hurt you. And I'm sorry for using them to hurt you because it's all my plan."

Haewoon felt her mind will explode in anger because of Jinah. But chose to set aside it and continues watching.

"My plan to destroy you....My father is the one who bought your old school. I'm the one who convinced him to buy it. And when he bought it I said to him to make the school close and all of the students who studied there will be transfered to our school. Which happened."

Jinah sighs and continued.

"And that is one of my plan too."

Jinah said and look at the camera.

"You're pretty smart huh?"

Haewoon said while looking at her phone.

"Please forgive me and don't tell this to my father....."

Jinah said and after that camera got snatch and heard some voices at the video.

"Jinah you're such a good girl but it's too late we already sent it to your father and go to hell you deserved this anyway..."

Haewoon heard Taehyung said to Jinah through the video and after that the video ended.

"So Jinah is the one who ruined my friendship!?"

Haewoon shouted making some people look at her weirdly.

"Okay lang kaya siya?"

"Oo nga nohh nababaliw na yata ehh"

"Uyyy koreana siya baka nakita niya na si Nancy..."

"Puro ka Nancy! Nancy! Nanjan naman si Nancy Binay"

"Tangina mo!"

Haewoon look at them and smiled. Not understanding what are they're talking about.

And after that she went to the souvenir store and bought some things for her friends. And of course to BTS. So that she will be sorry to them because of how she acted to them.

She felt sorry to them but felt happy because they will come back to her again.

And they will be all friends again.

TIME SKIP

NEXT DAY

BACK TO SEOUL

LEE HAEWOON'S POV

Yeahhh it's the last day before the class start.

I'm finally here back at my room with all the things I bought from the Philippines.

I bought Soonyoung and Maggie a shirt, a fan and a dreamcatcher made from Palawan,Philippines!

While Yoongi I bought him a fan.
Because it's hot in the Philippines and it's the strongest fan I've ever seen. And I hope Yoongi will used it here in Korea but during summer only😉

While Hoseok I bought him a lovely wooden car cause I know he love home decoration. I bought him a two wooden car and an ornament.

Wait!!!! The ornament is missing! The ornament's shield is missing.

"Where did it go? It was here."

I asked to myself while holding the ornament.

While Seokjin I bought him a totem to protect the room for Yoongi and him.

The two of them are actually roommates now because Yoongi's room will going to be his studio.

I bought it to kick the ghost out.

I grab it from the plastic when...

"Yes this is broken too...unbelievable"

I muttered and take a look at it.

"The shield against the ghost is broken!"

I shakes my head and laugh.

"How they will suppose to make the ghost kick out??!!?"

I asked between my laugh.

"Oh my god I look like Namjoon now."

I said and stop laughing and grab another things I bought for Taehyung.

I bought him some a bottle with a house with a sand and a tree inside.
It's very lovely.

While I bought Namjoon an ornament too like Seokjin but it's more expensive cause I know Namjoon likes expensive even his girl needs to be expensive duhh.

And less broken so it will never broke once Namjoon accidentally touch it and broke.

And it has good texture than Seokjin's.

While I bought Jimin a dreamcatcher....

I bought Taehyung a dreamcatcher too cause I heard from Jimin that Taehyung went to Jimin's room because he dreamed about a ghost and Jimin kicked him out without knowing because he's still in his dreamland so yeahhh.

And Jungkook too I bought him a mini dream catcher.

Once I finished I shoved them away and lay on my bed.

"Wahhh I'm excited to see them! I really miss them!"

I said and closed my eyes happily.

AUTHORNIM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

AND TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY IS IN THE CORNER SO BETTER BE READY!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

PLEASE DONT BE A GHOST READER!!!

PLEASE VOTE! AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YAH