CHAPTER THIRTEEN√

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Jimin suddenly kissed her cheeks causing her eyes to widen and quickly stand up. While Jimin smiled widely making Haewoon glared at him.

"Why did you do that?!?" Haewoon asked before kicking Jimin.

"A-ahhh I'm sorry! But really it's true you're more beautiful without glasses!" Haewoon scoffed while her face is now red.

"How many times did you said that?"

"Three? Or more than that."

"Ughhh I'm hungry let's go" Haewoon grab Jimin's writst before glaring at Jimin.

"Wahhhh me too-"

"But I'll kill you first" Jimin smiled at Haewoon who's scowling at him.
.
.
.

"I really wanted to dance with you but Hoseok is your partner now." Jimin muttered while pouting.

"Ohh? Don't worry I promise I will dance with you!"

"Really??" Jimin's eyes lit up.

"Yeahh, so you want to buy ice cream?" Haewoon asks making the guy bounce excitedly like a five year old.

"Yes! Let me buy it and wait for me!" Jimin said before giving his bag to Haewoon.

"Can you hold it for a while?" Haewoon nodded and Jimin left.

"Why his bag is so heavy??" Haewoon asked while throwing the bag in air before catching it.
.
.
.

"Haewoon can I ask you?" Jimin asked while eating his ice cream and walking side by side with Haewoon

Haewoon hummed im response while eating her ice cream as well.

"How many days left?" Haewoon stop walking and look at Jimin.

"One month?"

"30 days left?!??!?" Jimin whined and stomping his feet cutely.

"Yeahhh"

"That's sad there's only one month but we can still be friends right?" Haewoon nodded while the guy grins before eating his ice cream cheerfully.

"Yahhh!!!! Haewoon is still not home!!!!" Seokjin exclaimed while walking around.

"Hoseok what time is it?" Hoseok look at his expensive watch that Seokjin wants to be his gift.

"5:53 PM"

"Even Jimin is not home yet" Taehyung said while copying Namjoon's homework without Namjoon noticing.

"Jungkook you should drink your banana milk now! Or else Haewoon will be mad" Namjoon informed while answering his homework.

"We're HOMEEEEE!!!" Haewoon shouted making Seokjin flinched.

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK IS A HOE!" Hoseok glared at Seokjin, feeling offended while the others laugh at him silently.

"YAH!!! WHY YOU TWO ARE LATE?!?" Namjoon asked.

"Remember hyung we have tutor" Jimin answered while tossing his shoes making Haewoon hit his back of head.

"What was that for???" Jimin asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't tossed your shoes everywhere!" Haewoon hissed.

"But why you didn't do your tutor here?" Namjoon interrupts.