CHAPTER SEVEN√

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"So what actually happened?" Haewoon asked Taehyung and Jimin after she finished cleaning their bruises.

"Actually it's about our parents company." Taehyung said not making any eye contacts and just looking at the floor.

"Ohhhh so he's jealous?" They all nodded.

"So since I'm your babysitter I will protect you all!"

Haewoon pointed to the boys childishly, making the seven boys look at her.

I will protect you too, Haewoon

Jimin suddenly thought while looking at Haewoon it took him seconds to realized what he just thought making him shake his head.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Haewoon asks when she saw Jimin shaking his head while his face is red.

"I'm happy cause you'll protect us, I promise we will protect you too" Jimin said smiling then winks at her making Haewoon chuckles.

"Why are you guys frowning?" She asks to the other boys who's frowning.

"Because Jimin already told you what I want to tell you and you even smiled at him!" Taehyung said while pouting.

Haewoon's eyes widened.

She didn't knew the boys have a soft side.

"Really??? Well that's cute" they all laugh and Haewoon suddenly stands up making the boys follow her with their eyes.

"I will cook now stay here, Seokjin help me to cook for the boys." Seokjin stand up too, then grins at the frowning boys while following Haewoon to the kitchen.

"I swear I will learn how to cook so me and Woonie will have more time together!" Taehyung said then stucked out his tongue to the boys.

They just rolled their eyes except Hoseok who only scoffs at him.

"NO WAY! ME AND WOONIE WILL HAVE MORE TIME-----" Namjoon quickly covers Hoseok's mouth before he spit another words.

"Why are you guys shouting at each other???" They all stop talking when they saw Haewoon is looking at them.

"Ohh n-nothing!" Namjoon quickly removes his hands from Hoseok's mouth and laughs nervously.

"Okay don't be soo loud, I thought you guys are fighting." They all nod while Haewoon smile at them making their hearts skips a beat.

They all look at each other.

"What was that? Why my heart is my heart is oh my god!" Hoseok said dramatically with his hand on his chest.

"Is she an angel that fell from heaven and came to us?" Namjoon asks in English making the boys look at him confusedly.

"Wtf are you saying?" Yoongi asks then shakes his head.

"Guys? Do you all feel the same?" They all looked at Taehyung who's actually red as tomato.

"Yeah" They all whisper because Haewoon might hear them.

"Really?! You all have a feeling... that you all are gay??"

"Wtf?! No!" Jungkook immediately said making Taehyung grins.

"Just kidding! So all of us has a crush on her?" Taehyung whispered the last sentence while the boys nodded.

"I guess we have to fight for her love?" Yoongi said, smirking at them.

"I'm actually the one she likes!" Taehyung said with confidence.

"NO ACTUALLY I AM!" Hoseok said while smiling.