Chapter Seven

Author's Note:

I'm going to try to post a new chapter every day, but I don't know...

"Windy," Richard whispered. "It's me, Richie," I said. "Where the bloody 'ell have you been? We saw the letter! Are you alright," Richard asked. "I was kidnapped, Rich," I cried. "Where are you at," Richard asked.

"I'm at the police station," I said. "Me and George'll be right there," Richard rushed. And with that, the phone clicked.

I looked over at Kelly. Her boyfriend and daughter ran over to her. "Mum," Her daughter cried. Kelly wrapped her arms around her daughter. Kelly walked over to me. "Windy, this is my daughter, Haylee," Kelly said with tears in her eyes.

Haylee hugged me. I hugged her back and she let go with watering eyes. A man put an arm on Kelly's shoulder. "Thanks for takIng care of my Kelly," The man's deep voice said. Kelly giggled. "This is Todd," Kelly said.

I smiled and nodded. "We're going to leave, Windy," Kelly said. I nodded. "My brother should be-" I started when I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "Right here," Richard finished.

"This is my brother Richard," I said, introducing him to Kelly and her family. "What about me," I heard a scouse accented voice say. My eyes watered. "George," I whispered.

"It's me, Win," George said. I turned around and looked at George. His eyes were watering and he had his arms open for me to come into them. I remembered the night were we had made love and remembered how much I missed him.

I ran to George's arms. I nestled my head into George's chest and he set his chin on my head. I heard Kelly and her family shift to the outside. I cried into George's chest, remembering my past experiences. I started sobbing. George started rubbing my back.

"It's alright, it's all over," George whispered. I felt another pair of arms wrap around us. George and I were both sobbing hysterically by now. "It's okay," My brother whispered, holding us with his large hand.

Finally, we got ourselves together and went to the car. George got in first, I got in second, and Richard got in third. I laid my head on George's shoulder and George wrapped h ia arm around my waist. I settled into his side and inhaled both George's and Richard's scents. George smelled of cigarettes and cheap cologne. My brother's scent was a scent I was used to. Mint and the cologne I always bought him for his birthday.

I caught myself falling asleep a few times. On the third time, my brother whispered, "Just go to sleep." I nodded. I got comfortable and laid my head on George's lap. George swept the hair away from my face and eyed me as I fell asleep again.

Richard put my legs across his lap and made sure I was comfortable. George stroked my hair as I drifted off. I looked at him one last time as I fell asleep. I hadn't slept in like week.

My dream was terrible. I dreamed about Alex coming back for me. Richard and I were laughing while while George was in the kitchen, getting us some popcorn. A few seconds later, Alex bursted through the door and yelled, "I'm back!" And with that, he shot Richard.

George walked through the door and he was also shot in the arm. "Stop," I screamed. Alex smiled a menacing grin and pulled the gun on me. He pulled the trigger and I awoke screaming.

George was holding me to him and I was laying on the guest bedroom bed. I stared screaming and screeching and beating against George. "Get the bloody 'ell away from me," I yelled. "Windy, it's George," George yelled. I recognised George's voice and opened my eyes.

I saw George's face and chocolate eyes gazing down at me. I ran my hand over George's face to make sure he was really still alive. I hugged him tight and he hugged back, startled. "You were dead," I whispered. George tensed up.

George pulled me away from him. "I will NEVER ever leave you, Windy Corinne Starkey," He whispered. "Please don't," I replied. George shook his head. "I should have never let you and John alone," He said. "The moment I saw that ransom letter, I broke down, I wanted to kill that Lennon."

I flinched. The look in George's eyes made me scared. He had a look I had never seen in his eyes. They were angry, full of flame and rage. He could have kill if I haven't be there.

I put a hand on George's strong shoulder. His face softened. "But, when I overheard you're phone call with Ringo, I knew you were safe," George explained. I smiled and placed my small, fragile hand in his large, strong, callused hand.

George rubbed my hand with his thumb and smiled. "I love you, you know what, right," He said, grinning. "I love you," I replied. George laid me on the bed. He kissed my lips and moved to my neck. "I. Love. You. More," George said between kisses.

I moaned as George moved to my jaw line and moved to my ear. "Now do you see how much I lovvveee you," George growled seductively. I moaned as George kissed my neck and he pulled my blouse off. George kissed down my chest.

I ran my hand through George's baby soft hair and let him slip off my skirt. After that, I let George love me. George loved me like I had never been loved before.

He was as gentle as the first time and was frequently telling me that he loved me. George was sweeter than John ever was and never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do.

Afterward, I lay in George's arms. He looked at me like I was an amazing diamond. I stroked his face lovingly and gazed into his eyes. I loved George, but at the same time, I wanted John.

John had a ruggedness to him that no one could mimic. Even though he treated me like shit sometimes, I still loved him. When he was happy, he treated me like no other could. I was so confused.