Chapter 1: Backstory

(Y/N) P.O.V.
(By the way this will have changed in POV's just so you know!!)
(Backstory)
I was always alone. My parents knew that I wasn't normal since the moment I was born.

They left me here.

They left me here because I can talk to "them"....... I can talk to titans. Yes you heard me right, Titans, and titans can talk to me too. We used to live within human civilization, and I'm not talking about within the walls, no, outside of the walls, the real civilization.

Titans used to be humans, if you didn't know. So that means they have proper grammar and sayings that people inside the walls have no idea about. They just have one problem. They can't talk. It's kind of like another language, they way I can talk to them. It sounds crazy like jibberish to the humans, but to us titans, we can understand it just fine. No one else can use this language except for me and the titans, and also the titan shifters, I guess, but the titan shifters have no idea how to use it unless they have someone talk to them, specifically not a regular titan, it has to be a titan shifter.

If you are wondering, Yes, I am a titan shifter too. I look kind of like a bigger version of me except for the pointed ears. (Like Eren...... get it? XD) but I learned a very special technique at a very young age. When I transform, I always have this type of crystal around my neck, and not just the nape of the neck, no no no, ALL THE WAY AROUND. Gotta have that extra protection you know?

(Present)
So this time I have decided to have a little family meeting with my best titan friends. I wanted to know what all the racket was with all of the humans coming back into the woods. Last time, they killed more of my friends then they have ever. I am pretty mad about it actually, but this time I don't want that to happen.

"They want to kill us!" Says one of my titan friends. (Her name is Becka by the way) At this point I was pretty scared for my friends, but I knew that I can't let that happen. So I tried to calm them down a little by saying, "No no, it's fine guys, they won't hurt you ok? Just go into the forest when they get here and tell everyone to spread out and at least try not to eat people, ok?" They all said ok in unison. Right after they said that I heard and smelled them coming from the east. But I don't just smell humans, I smelled him, the titan shifter.

Eren's P.O.V.
(See told you)
We are running into the forest but then I see them. I see these titans, at least 10 of them all sitting around this one (h/c) haired girl. But it's weird, they aren't eating her or trying to eat her, they are just sitting there.

(Flashback)

I was called into the room where Commander Erwin, Captain Levi and Captain Hanji (sorry if I spelled that wrong) are all sitting at a table waiting for me. When I got there they all basically told me that we are goin on another mission into the woods for another reason they had to explain once we all got back. The only thing with this mission was that Levi wanted me to be in titan form. All the while I was thinking to myself "Why? What's so important with this mission that I have to be in titan form?"
(End Flashback)
Well now I know why we went on this mission.
Now what do I do?

End of chapter 1: Backstory

HEYYYY!! So end of my first chapter ever!! I will try to update pretty frequently but I can't make any promises!!
I love you all, and I hoped you like this chapter! Later!