Chapter 9: Game On

YO! I'm back. Yaaaaaayyyy!!

Anyways, onto the StOrY!

Eren P.O.V.

"Alright Eren, do you know why she left?" Levi asked me. Honestly he didn't look like he cared much about her, probably just what she can do for the Corps.

"Well she said that she wanted to go see her Titan friends, but I didn't want her to go, so I told her it would be too dangerous." I noticed the guilt in my voice and it made me feel even worse. I hate that she left, but it was my fault.

Levi face palmed. "Eren, you know how frikin stubborn Y/N is. You know if you tell her to not do something, she's going to do it. Especially if it was a stupid reason like you told her. But no matter, we already have the guards around the wall looking for her.

I felt stupid for telling her no. I should have known she was going to do that. "I-I'm sorry sir. I should have known."

Levi nodded approvingly. "Good. Now go look for her. I can not loose someone as valuable as her."

I saluted. "Yes sir!"

Levi turned around and started to talk with the other captain again. I turned around and ran as fast as possible back to the walls.

Come on Y/N, where are you?

Y/N P.O.V.

Ugh how hard is it going to be to get over this dumb wall?

I was currently trying to get over the wall without any of the guards noticing me, but that's pretty hard considering that they literally come by every 5 seconds.

Apparently Levi made all of the extra guards come out and make more rounds around the wall......... I was eavesdropping.

But, this just makes my job getting out harder.

Ughhh why can't they just leave me alone?

Soon enough I got fed up with it, and I decided to just make a break for it, and hope that I can climb over.

I start to dash towards the walls. Unfortunately one of the guards noticed me, and started to run towards me.

He was yelling at me to stop but I had already jumped and started to climb up.

It was harder than it looked. Although with a little help from my crystals, I used them to cover my fingers, I made it over the wall.

There were about a dozen soldiers already running my way as soon as I made it over the wall.

I was about to run and jump off the wall but one of the soldiers made it to me faster and grabbed my arm.

I struggled to get out of his grip but he just tugged be back.

"Let me go you buffoon!" I yelled at him. Then I realized that he wasn't doing anything except hold me, and looking back down from the wall. They were all doing it.

I turned my head around to see what they were all looking at, and sure enough, there was Eren. He used his gear to come up the wall and stood in front of me.

"Y/N. Please just don't struggle. I was dumb to tell you to not go. If you just stop struggling, we can go and see your friends with some of the soldiers."

He was trying to talk to me like a 3 year old. He was trying to tell me a lie, but I can see strait through him.

I looked at him, and pulled my arm out of the soldiers grip.

"Your an idiot Eren Yeager. I will not go with you, I will not stop struggling. And," tears filled my eyes because of what I was about to tell him, "I don't need you. I never needed you. My titans are more reliable then you ever will be. Goodbye." One tear slid down my face and I angrily wiped it away.

I turned around from his shocked face and ran straight off the wall. And luckily there was one of my friends right by the wall.

I yelled at my friend to catch me and he did. Then we left for the forest.

I'm sorry. But I can't live inside your walls.

——End Of Chapter 9: Game on—

Hey guys. Sorry it takes me so long to post chapters. And also sorry it's so short.

But I'll post again soon!

Also, if there are any spelling mistakes, please let me know politely. I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

I purple you!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

-AJ