Chapter 7: Leaving HQ

After Levi was finished talking with us about our house, address, food, and rooms, he let us go to get packed and ready to go.

I don't even have anything that I need to pack.

As I was looking into my closet to figure out how I would fit my blades and gear into a bag of some sort, I felt warm hands snake around my waist, and a chest is pressed against my back.

"Eren? What are you doing here? You need to pack." I say, trying to keep the subject off of his chest that is currently pressed against my back.

"I wanted to get a hug. Why else?" He says smugly. I can hear the smile on his face by the way he's talking.

"Ugh. Fine Eren." I say, turning until I'm  facing him and give him a tight hug. I lift my face off of his shoulder long enough to see his face slowly get closer and closer.

I feel his warm soft lips on mine.

He's kissing me.

I slowly start kissing back, liking the way his lips feel against mine.

Wait, HES KISSING ME!!!

I pull back and slither out of his arms.

"The heck Eren?" I say trying to get convincing fake anger into my voice.

"What? But you liked it. You kissed back." He says, with a smirk on his face and his arms folded now against his chest.

I break eye contact and stare at the ground.

"N-No I didn't." I mumble feeling my face blush red.

"Aw. Cute." He says leaning down so that I look at him.

"Shut up." I mumble more. He laughs and hugs me again.

Just then Hanji comes bursting in.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!!" She screams.
And then leaves, skipping down the hallway.

30 min later we are all packed ready to go. We set all of our bags in the wagon and climb in.

Eren sets his arms across my shoulders while the HQ gets smaller and smaller into the distance.

I finally get to have a chance to find out what normal people do now.

End Chapter 7: Leaving HQ

I'm so sorry for that cringe fest. Ummm anyways, I am getting a lot of reads and I want to thank all of you for reading my book!

And don't forget, I PURPLE YOUU!!

-AJ