Chapter 8: I Miss Them

Hey guys.

I'm really sorry for not updating, but I got huge writers block, and honestly, I don't even know what's going on in this book anymore.

This is probably going to suck, but if you still want to stick with it, thanks.

————————————————————

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since we got to the house in town. It's been amazing. I've been able to see what normal people do, and I have also gotten to spend a lot of time with Eren as well.

"Y/N! Come on!" Eren yells from the  kitchen.

"Ok Eren, Jeez!" I yell from the hall.

It's been maybe a month since we left HQ and moved into town. It feels like the home I've never had.

Eren and I have gotten closer but Mikasa and Armin..... well let's just say we aren't on talking terms at the moment.

"What took you so long?" Eren asks me as soon as I reach him.

"I slept late." I giggle and run in front of him.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Oh nothing, I just thought I could go and see my titan friends today. I Miss Them."

"What? No Y/N. It's too dangerous." Concern and anger, laced in his voice.

I stopped in the middle of the path, and turned a around to glare at him.

"Why is it dangerous?" I ask. I'm kind of mad that he thinks I need him to go see my friends.

"We could get caught, or worse, eaten. I want to protect you Y/N." He walked towards me slowly, like a shy puppy.

"Eren, I don't need protecting from my friends. I'll be fine." And with that said, I turned and headed straight for the walls.

"Y/N WAIT!!!" Eren was calling me from a distance but I kept going. I don't want to hear his petty excuses to keep me cooped up inside these walls.

I can do whatever I want, when I want. It isn't like Levi is here.

Jesus that man terrifies me.

————————————————————

Eren's P.O.V.

Why does she have to be so stubborn?

As Y/N walked away, angry, and overwhelmed, Eren ran to Levi, who was back towards the HQ.

"Captain Levi!!" Eren has found him talking to another Captain, and he was trying to get his attention.

Levi turned around to glare at Eren.
"What do you want Eren?" Levi yelled back, clearly annoyed.

"It's about Y/N!" Eren stopped in front of Levi gasping for breath, trying to tell him what happened.

"What about Y/N?" Levi asked brows furrowed.

Eren stood up straight and saluted Levi. "She's...... She's gone sir."

————————————————————

Y/N's P.O.V

I don't need him anyways. I can finally just relax around my friends.

Y/N was trying to find a way to get out of the walls to see her titan friends, but she wasn't having any luck.

"Fine then I guess I'll have to climb the stupid wall." Y/N whispered to herself.

Just then Y/N felt a tap on her shoulder, and she turned around.

All she found was one of the weakling older men that patrolled around the walls.

"Mam, excuse me, but you can't get over the walls. It's impossible to try and climb up." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh. Um thank you for the advise.... I wasn't going to actually climb it. I was checking out the wall!" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Alright mam. Well I-" The man got cut off by another, younger patrolman, who whispered in his ear.

The older man furrowed his brows and turned to look at me. 

"Mam please tell me your not the survey corps girl who just ran away from Captain Levi." He asked me while slowly walking towards me.

"Hmmm. NOPE!" And I turned around and ran off. Leaving the old man behind me, yelling for me to stop and come back.

I ran to the tree line and stopped to take a breath.

Wow Eren. You really wanna play this game?

I caught my breath and stood up straight, ready to execute this new plan of mine.

Well then game on.

———End Chapter 8: I Miss Them——–

Hey again guys! I'm so sorry for the long delay but I'm going to try to update this book more.

I'm sorry again! Well-

I PURPLE YOUUUU!! 💜💜

-AJ