Chapter 2: Questions

Eren's P.O.V.
I immediately stop when I see them, making the rest of the Survey Corps stop in their tracks. (Get it? Cause they're on horses???........... never mind)

Levi then jumps onto my shoulder and says, "What is it Eren? What are you looking at?" I point to the circle of different sized titans surrounding the girl. "Oh." Levi then jumps back down towards Commander Erwin and tells him what's happening. Then Levi jumps back to my shoulder and tells me "Keep going Eren, don't kill the titans, but get them out of the way and pick up the girl."
He then jumps back onto his horse. I start running towards the group of titans surrounding the girl. I kick multiple of them into the trees, while the rest try to run away.
It seems as though the girl told them all to start running away before I even got there, but she was too late.
I let the rest of the titans run away into the trees while I bend down, and grab the (h/c) haired girl. Then i turn back and start walking towards the people on horses.

She isn't struggling at all until she takes a huge breath in then screams, "NOW!!!" I look down at Commander Erwin, who is right in the middle of the group, and he looks like he just heard the girl speak another language.

What the heck do I do?!?!?
(By the way, when the font changes to italic, the person who's P.O.V. is thinking something)

When I snap out of my little mind chat with emotions with Commander Erwin, I hear multiple shakes in the ground.
Oh god.
I slowly turn around and sure enough, here they come.
Abnormals.
All running towards me.

Oh. My. God!!!!

Everyone immediately start running towards the walls.

And of course, the girl starts thrashing around in my hand trying to get out while screaming, "LET ME GO YOU STUPID TITAN!!!", "I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!"
Of course I don't listen to her, instead I turn around and run for my life towards Wall Rose.

(Y/N) P.O.V.
(Sorry, it happened again XD)
This dumb boy is holding me in his hand, while running for the first wall.
What are you doing?!?
I called all of my fastest and strongest titans to try and get me, but he was way too fast for them to catch him, let alone get me. Even the titan that walks on four legs can't catch him.

(His name is Bob by the way)But by the time my titans even got close, we had reached the wall and they were all running in the giant gate

But by the time my titans even got close, we had reached the wall and they were all running in the giant gate. Of course everyone except for the titan that is holding me right now.
What's he going to do now?? Please please don't hurt them! Please!
He then gently set me in the arms of the short, black haired guy who looked very scary and serous. But did that stop me? No. I still tried to get out of his arms, but he had a death grip on me, and to be honest it hurt really really bad.
When I stoped moving around the boy titan had already made it to my titans and were kicking them back towards the forest pretty hard.

He then runs back, picks me back up, and walks into the giant gate in the wall. As soon as we got into the safety of the walls, the titan boy then sat down, let one of the other soldiers get me out of his hand. Then the black haired guy that held me only a minute ago, cut him out of the nape of the titan body.
To be honest he looks pretty cute when he's unconscious.....
Wait WHAT???
No no no NO!  I cannot fall in love with a boy who has no idea how to even know how to talk to me in titan form.

"Then how about you teach him?"

End chapter 2

Hey!! Look I updated the day after!! I think it's going pretty well actually! I'm trying guys! I hope you liked that chapter!!! There will be many cliffhangers like this after this chapter!!
I'll try to publish tomorrow!
Love you all!! 💜💜💜