Answers from the Q&A

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to answer, I just wanted more than 3 people to ask questions. If people want to ask more questions later on, I'll answer them!

Let's get into the questions everyone!

FIRST PERSONNN
KittyWoff6 asked:
How does everyone feel about Y/N?

Eren: I love her, but sometimes she can be so stubborn. (He pouts in the corner)

Levi: She's a pain in the-

Hanji: SHE'S AMAZING! ITS SO INCREDIBLE HOW SHE CAN TALK IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!!! (She stares at Y/N, smiling like a maniac)

Mikasa: (she frowns) No comment.

Armin: Y/N is really cool! I love being her friend.

NEXT PERSON!!
Lill360 said:
I got two questions
1) This is for Eren: what was your first thoughts when you first met Y/N?

Eren: I thought she was beautiful. When I was a Titan I couldn't really see what she looked like, but when I got out, I thought she was really pretty. And she's so nice and forgiving.

2) this is for everyone: What do you guys think about the Titan language when Y/N first used it?

Eren: I thought it was really cool! I could understand her perfectly.

Levi: it was ok.

Hanji: I was so fascinated! It was really different, but beautifully cool at the same time!

Mikasa: I thought it was weird.

Armin: It was very cool, but weird! It's unique to Y/N and her titans.

LAST PERSONNNN
Maliahaul345 said:
I got a question
1) Why are we so nice, and follow peoples orders? Can we be mad and upset that they took us away from out Titan friends? I really like our Titan friends.

Me: Well Y/N is really forgiving and nice. That's just the way she is. She hasn't been around humans, and she is way to innocent in some ways. She thinks that she should stay quite, so she doesn't get her friends killed. But as you found out, she has had enough with their bull. Also, I like our friends too.

————————————————————

That's it guys!

Thanks for everyone who asked questions!

I'm sorry I've been gone, school just started and it's really overwhelming. But I'll try to write as much as I can!

And remember....

I PURPLE YOUUUU!!! 💜💜💜💜

-AJ